• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You Bastard! Returns! - Players Needed! [Free In Game Gifts to New Players!]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Still here. Just been thinking of possible character concepts. :)

Maybe thinking a bit too hard, given the sort of freewheeling nature of the game.

Anyone starting a challenge?
Since Yellow Sign's challenge has already been answered, perhaps you'd care to battle my Nikosin?

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, responded.

Figured I'd depart from the usual mystical stuff with my tuff little post-apocalypse pyrokinetic scavenger chick. :)

Not too much a stretch for me to think she'd want to brush up her fightin' skillz.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rathan, I modified the 'Advancement and Ranks' and the 'Yen and Purchasable Items' paragraphs in the rules to add the bit about gaining 5 Yen for each Tier attained. You might copy those sections or requote the whole thing to get the changes into the first post of the thread.

Vertexx69

First Post
The 5 yen at each tier sounds good to me. My original suggestion of a single potion of greed was kind of like that but only a 1 shot to gain some yen. Getting the equivalent at every tier works better for the long run I think.

Rhun

First Post
This game looks like fun. I obviously have some reading to do, but in checking out the IC threads it seems pretty cool.

I might be interested if you are still looking for players, assuming I can figure out how everything works.

Phoenix8008

First Post
This game looks like fun. I obviously have some reading to do, but in checking out the IC threads it seems pretty cool.

I might be interested if you are still looking for players, assuming I can figure out how everything works.
Check out the rules in the first post and ask here if you have any questions. We're happy to have anyone interested and look forward to all the new players we can get. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads