You can tell when it's game night...

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm gonna have to take photos of our new game room when the work is done. We've got a Coke machine in there now (and an awesome arcade cabinet) as well as several other fun things. It feels good to finally have a dedicated game room.

Kurashu

First Post
Personally, I have to have Dr. Pepper. Pepsi over coke though. Coke leaves a nasty filmy feel in my mouth. Though, if I can't have Dr. Pepper I usually sned my minion (read: little brother) to get me a Mr. Pibb or Sprite from the soda machine.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Well, the mini Kahlua bottles make up for the advanced legendary horror that is the diet caffene free monstrosity known as flavored water. I should bring some to the next game. Kahlua, I mean. Actually, the best in when I can manage to convinve the home owners to lend access to the blender and make some Baileys and Kahlua bannanna milkshakes. Sadly, I've been mostly drinking water lately.

I always hoped for diet, caffene free, cherry, vanilla dr. pepper. Just to see how many modifiers you could stack onto one drink. It's the keen, flaming, throawable returning greataxe of soft drinks!

The variable snack idea is a good one too. What we've been doing is that if someone is willing to pay for it, the hosts are willing to cook something so we can eat as the session starts. Starting the session over a fresh plate of Lasagna is wonderful. Otherwise though, it's up to everyone to provide for themselves.

hagor

First Post
WizarDru said:
Role-playing on an empty stomach? Inconceivable!

QFT

We usually have cookies, cakes, chips and frequently some pie as well.
It is pure decadence when the players arrive and start piling the food and drinks on the table! Not to mention the difficulty in finding the dice between it all! :p

Hagor

Remove ads