You can tell when it's game night...

KB9JMQ

First Post
WizarDru said:
Snack-time varies each week. Some weeks it's the classics: Doritos, nuts, Chex Mix, Pretzels, chips and salsa, popcorn and Fritos. Other weeks it's cheeses, pepperoni, sausage and crackers. Healthy snacks make an appearance in the form of mini-carrots or whole veggie trays. Occasionally it's pies, cakes and cookies.

That is basically how snacking works at my house.
Now the minifridge I stock with rootbeer and a couple of other flavors for my players.
I also leave room for the players to bring other drinks if they want.
My Pepsi I.V. is normally already connected to me by game time ;)

hagor

First Post
WizarDru said:
When I want to go all out, of course, I go with Chimay . That's just how I roll. :D

Chimay! What a surprise to see it mentioned (and linked) here!
By the way, if you ever come to Belgium, you got a lot more Trappists (Rochefort! Westmalle!) and abbey beers (Corsendonck! Affligem!) to choose from... (Well, not a lot more Trappist beers, since there are only six...).

(with my apologies for being off topic)

Hagor

Sunderstone

First Post
Our game snack savior is summed up in game terms .....

Chinese Human Take-Out Orderer 1/Bicycle Monk 4/Rapid-Response Delivery Knight 5.

Special Abilities include...
Language Barrier - orders are affected as per the Slow spell description.
Fast Delivery - up to 2x per day, Speed increased even further with generous gratuities.

Divine Abilties...
Tortilla Weapon Master - This demi-god can also prepare excellent Mexican food.

WizarDru

Adventurer
hagor said:
Chimay! What a surprise to see it mentioned (and linked) here!
By the way, if you ever come to Belgium, you got a lot more Trappists (Rochefort! Westmalle!) and abbey beers (Corsendonck! Affligem!) to choose from... (Well, not a lot more Trappist beers, since there are only six...).

(with my apologies for being off topic)

Hagor

Heh. Well, Chimay is very popular around here. This may lie in part with places like http://www.monkscafe.com/bible.html, which is a few blocks from where I work...the first place outside of Belgium for Chimay to be on tap, they claim. However, I've seen it other places all around the area. And it is my favorite, bar none, though I admit I've seen but haven't tried Westmalle and Rochefort at my local distributor.

Remove ads