You get to be reborn into a game world of your choice.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Toon. Endless fun, never aging or death.

A non-dark superhero game. Super powers just sound cool. Healer who doesn't go out and battle, but instead visits hospital's childrens wards across the world? Genius polyglot inventor who spends time fixing real problems with the world instead of fighting baddies?

A time traveling game that has the travel firmly under control of the characters. (Alternately, a time traveling super.)

@Kobold Stew had the fantastic idea of Amber Diceless, so you are effectively one of the foundational several dozen people in the whole multiverse. What other games position you like that? Are there any where you play literal gods?

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Some kind of super in HERO. I’d probably take a 3.5Ed D&D PC of my design as my next choice- I have some nifty ones that got limited play or none at all.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Definitely my own game’s setting, which is a more fantastical version of reality. Specifically the [name TBD] future era, from 2190 to the late 2230’s. Magic and tech have come together to bring about a utopia of sorts. Well, a utopia in the making. This period of time still have pockets of wealth disparity, and places in the space colonies where corporations have formed governments and claimed worlds and everyone on them as citizens of employ, a system of effective slavery that the Commonwealth is striving to stamp out, and radicals are seeking more direct means to dismantle.

But since we can choose the type of person we come back as, I could be born in one of the orbital garden cities with its cutting edge tech and its spirit gardeners, or the great mile high towers of Nea Thera, or any other of a number of other really cool backgrounds.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Gamma World...

What?

I self-identify as a small sentient blue tree that shoots laser beams from its eyestalks and rolls around on a high-tech platform with tank treads and a flechette gun on it...

Last edited:

Remove ads