• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Best pick up line?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
warlord said:
I was looking for good ones, you can't say those really worked for you.

That's because lines don't work. What they do generally say, however, is "I'm hoping to have sex and can't be bothered to actually say hi to you as a fellow person."

Hmm. Actually, that's a pretty good line. But personally I'd go with the 37th lvl fighter line. Can't miss. really.

ASH

First Post
This one has worked on friends of mine.

"I was trying to think of a great line to make you inetested in me...but all I could think of was hello, My name is Inego Mantioa, you killed my father, Prepare to die...."

This, with correct woman of course, can spawn a conversation about true love...:)

NeutralGood

First Post
ASH said:
This one has worked on friends of mine.

"I was trying to think of a great line to make you inetested in me...but all I could think of was hello, My name is Inego Mantioa, you killed my father, Prepare to die...."

This, with correct woman of course, can spawn a conversation about true love...:)

I should try that sometime. If she response, "As you wish." I purpose on the spot.

NeutralGood

First Post
I tried this one on the Everquest girl at GenCon, "I saw you from chessex dice table and I failed my Will save."

She just looked at me and had that "It's for the money, It's for the money, It's for the money" expression.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've never used a line in my life.

Let's see... last time I ended up with a girl was New Year's Eve. Hmmm.... I was drunk. She was drunk. There may be something in that.

Damn, that seems to be what usually happens. I think there's a problem there...

In college some friends and I made a video short for TV production class of the Top 10 Pick Up Lines Ever (male & female). I don't remember all of them, but here are two I do remember.

Walk up to her, lick your finger, touch her arm then your arm with your wet finger. Then say "Hey, why don't you and I go change out of these wet clothes"

"Hi, do you have any Irish in you? No? Would you like some?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads