Your Current Game?

BuzzardB

First Post
I'm currently in 4 live games, hoping for a 5th or an online game though.

Player: Pathfinder game as a 4th level Human Fighter of Iomadae
Player: D&D3.5 Game as a 6th Level Cloistered Cleric or Pelor
Player: nWoD Rich hacker kid who inherited fathers company after his parent mysterious death (by vampires) based in Vancouver
GM: Pathfinder high seas adventure, all players are 5th level.

Just bought a handful of Rifts books, hoping to be in a game of that soonish.

Water Bob

Adventurer
Running: D6 Star Wars

God, I love that game. It's one of the best RPGs ever designed, imo. The rules perfectly fit the setting. You roll those dice, and you can see the blaster bolts filling the air, the TIE fighters breaking formation, the tramp freighters zig-zagging around close asteroids.

Simply a fantastic game that brings the Star Wars Universe to life.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Running three, playing one.

Game 1 - Fallout using the Spycraft rules, every other week. Trying to use a lot of terrain, mostly by World Works, but also stuff by Finger & Toe, Paper Make-It, and even MarX toys.

Game 2 - Pathfinder, the alternate week, for teens, mostly children of the players in my other games. Four girls, two boys, makes me happy to see the gender gap closing or reversing.

Game 3 - Pathfinder, every Saturday. Kingmaker. One player is on these boards on occasion, so I don't talk about it much. War has broken out....

Game 4 - Pathfinder, every other week - Friday or Saturday, depending on schedules; I get to play! :lol: A weird mix of characters, my paladin, a witch, a summoner and her eidolon, an inquisitor of the same faith as my paladin - there to keep an eye on said paladin, a ranger, and a rogue. I seem to be basing my paladin more on Rene d'Aramis from the Three Musketeers than anything else - a trifle manipulative.

My character keeps waking up with the eidolon snuggled up next to him. She seems to have a crush on him.... (Four arms, two ending in crab claws, tiny horns on her head, and a tail. Often naked, though sometimes wears clothes that my character bought her. Just in case my character should wonder why the church sent an inquisitor to keep an eye on him, after he exposed one of his superiors as a spy.... I think that at first the snuggling eidolon was just to tease me.

Meanwhile I run interference for both the witch and the summoner.

The Auld Grump

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Playing: Pathfinder version of Birthright

Running: D6 Star Wars

Planning: The End campaign, a Deadlands campaign, and a game using a homebrew system called Worlds Unbound set in a darker Land of Oz. One of these three will start up in the next month or two.
I do not understand how that mistake keeps being made. :(

D6 Star Wars....

D20 Star Wars....

Dang it, they tell you in the movie! Use D4s Luke, use D4s!

The Auld Grump, like you didn't hear that coming....

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Currently running 4e weekly (just finished Reavers of Harkenwold).

Currently playing in about four or five other 4e games less frequently.

Also have a long-running Shadowrun 3 campaign on hiatus.

Shemeska

Adventurer
This year I had to drop out of my regular Shadowrun game because of lack of time and some burnout, and the 3.x game I was in got put on long-term hiatus because the DM got offered crazy money by Google for a few year contract and moved to California with like two weeks notice sigh. And I was getting to play a 1/2 faerie dragon in that game. Sigh.

However I'm getting the urge to run again, so at some point this year once various folks in my extended gaming group have either a Saturday or Sunday free I'm planning on running a Pathfinder game set in Golarion's planes, probably in Galisemni the "City of the Celestial and the Damned". Which outside of a few name drops I've never been able to do justice with in published stuff, so my home game will be getting a ton of stuff which is otherwise floating around my desktop.

Remove ads