Your Suggestions

ax0n

First Post
At the Netbook of Planes we'd really be interested to hear your ideas about what you think shoudl go into it. Let us know about any of those old planar thoughts you swept to the quiet side of your brain. TIA

Pale

First Post
Not so much a suggestion as a question. Will the netbook of planes contain such things as monsters, monster templates and other such sundries included with each plane that it covers or will it focus only on the planes themselves?

ax0n

First Post
Will the netbook of planes contain such things as monsters, monster templates and other such sundries included with each plane that it covers or will it focus only on the planes themselves?
We will have monsters, templates, classes, races and anything with a planar twist, and not just planes. If you check out the NboPl about page it will give you some details of what we are planning.

solificati

First Post
Sounds like a great plan!

Feel free to swipe any feats you want from the Netbook of Feats! That is the idea of the FANCC after all. I'm sure as a team we would be happy to review any feats you sent our way or perhaps make a list of the most 'planar' feeling feats we have.

ax0n

First Post
Definitely, Alan. I think cross-publishing could be a great idea. I'll check out the NboFts for any planar feats and let you know if we get any feats through.

MythandLore

First Post
I was wondering if you guys are planing to do any more indepth stuff on old planes like the Abyss, etc.
There are 600+layers to be discribed just of the Abyss, and most planes/layers are "Infinite" in size there could be many locations on each layer of each plane.
I'm kind sick of the star wars "one planet, one climate" idea.
And seeing as each many planes are "Infinite" there would be more stuff going on that people just don't know about.
I'd also like to see more stuff on the Fey creature planes.

ax0n

First Post
I was wondering if you guys are planing to do any more indepth stuff on old planes like the Abyss, etc.
Unfortunately, whilst we can use terms like Abyss, due to legal constraints we can't use the Abyss of the Inner/Outer planes cosmology. We'll certainly be detailing plenty of hellish planes, and dealing with infinity. If you're intersted check out our rules for planes

I'd also like to see more stuff on the Fey creature planes.
We'll certainly be including anything planar, including Fey planes. Also, if you have any ideas then please do not hesitate to send them in to us

Khorod

First Post
Fey planes are cool. If you want to see them, one of the great ways would be to, oh, say, write up the Seelie Court and submit it. We have so many things we would like to see and so many things that everyone else would like to see that this netbook could easily be hundreds of pages long. :( :D
I would like to point out that the special properties of Frigid (icy cold), and Subjective Time are increasingly glaring in their absence. The last 3 planes I have considered designing noted this lack.

Here's my best suggestion of the day: the Netbook of Classes had a page in which class ideas of a couple sentences each were listed. The NBoPL should have the same for plane and cosmology ideas. (Not to mention a list of planes actually being worked on to build anticipation)

ax0n

First Post
Here's my best suggestion of the day: the Netbook of Classes had a page in which class ideas of a couple sentences each were listed. The NBoPL should have the same for plane and cosmology ideas. (Not to mention a list of planes actually being worked on to build anticipation)
Excellant idea!

Remove ads