• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

YS's Red Hand of Doom

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ferrix said:
Coyo nods. "We'll be needing supplies for the trail, I'm sure we can work something out regarding that."

"Of coarse, of coarse. I could arrange for some magic potions, scrolls, and other supplies for you from our town's merchants. Let's say up to 600 gold pieces worth." Says the Speaker.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Listening to the suggested plan with ear while dealing with the serious task of sampling the local liquor, Delghar nods his agreement "Aye laddies, it sounds like a grand wee adventure, and a fine plan to boot, I'd best finish healing you our injuries be fore we go off and acquire some more."

OOC: Delghar converts his remaining spells into healing spells to ensure that everyone is on full health.

Starman

Adventurer
"I think that half of our payment up front is more than reasonable," Gastarn says, all ready making plans for what he intends to do with his share.

Rhun

First Post
Vrogor

Vrogor looks very pleased that the group is excepting the mission, judging by his wide, gap-toothed smile. "This be good, clean fun. Kill hobgobs, fresh air and exercise."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Starman said:
"I think that half of our payment up front is more than reasonable," Gastarn says, all ready making plans for what he intends to do with his share.

"I can give you 200 gold each up front and 300 more when you complete the task." says the Speaker.

Starman

Adventurer
The mage sighs. "Very well. Two-hundred will do."

Gastarn looks at the others. "I don't know about the rest of you. I, however, do not intend to start until tomorrow. I want a warm meal and a soft bed tonight. And, perhaps, a barmaid to dandle on my knee." He winks at Enala.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
"Two hunderd sounds fine to me" turning to look affectionately at Vrogor "It looks like we have time to sample the local brew my friend, the first round is on me"

Rhun

First Post
"Ha!" says Vrogor, slapping the dwarf on the back, and holding up his empty flagon. "You already several rounds behind."

Remove ads