Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

The Half-Orc suddenly stretches vigorously and luxuriantly. *Y-A-A-A-A-W-W-N!* Grok Bushed! Him sleep now -- mmm, that rock look comfy! You wake when time Grok watch."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk walk to a seemingly dry spot, pointing back at Grok. "What Toothy said" he says, and curls in a ball over his sleeping bag.

Leif

Adventurer
The pan-species menagerie manages to get the second rock into place without too much extra pain and bloodletting.

OOC: Don't let me hurry you out of any RP, but let me know when you guys decide to turn in and officially activate your 2nd level.
OOC: "Pan-species menagerie" is definitely worth an xp! Too bad I can't give you another one yet, sorry. ;)

Yttermayn

First Post
The rest period passes without incident. John had a nightmare, however. With the distant sound of the underground river entering his subconscious, he dreamed naturally of water. It flowed down into the inky depths of this underground place, clear and cold. But then a horrible feeling of dread overcame him. Something downstream pulled at him and made him feel sick inside. He felt wetness on the back of his arm. Then he felt a cold, tasteless bile come up from his stomach. He retched it out, and it spilled out of him like a fountain, black splashing onto the stone. More blackness ran freely from his arm, then his nose and eyes. As the stuff poured out of him, he felt himself collapsing inwards. Before his sight was gone completely, he saw the stuff drain down into the river to be swept away into the bowels of the earth.
Grok also had nightmares, but his faded to a dull sense of dread before he rose. The sore on the back of his neck had oozed onto his bedroll, creating a large inky stain.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
When John wakes, he studies his spells, then just out of curiosity, he looks on the back of his arm.

new spells:

WIP
for starters, comprehend languages

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Grok will, likewise, pray for new spells.
[sblock=spells, Grok]
level zero
Guidance
Light
Read Magic

level one
Cause Fear
Protection From Evil
Cure Light Wounds
[/sblock]

Remove ads