[sblock=Tuk, a very cave's man name now that I think about it]
Code:
Name: Tuk "Heavy hand" Apeldan
Class: Fighter
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Alignment: Neutral 

Str: 16 +3 (10p.)     Level: 1        XP: 0
Dex: 14 +2 (6p.)     BAB: +1         HP: 13 (1d10+3)
Con: 16 +3 (10p.)     Grapple: +4     Dmg Red: 0
Int: 13 +1 (4p.)     Speed: 30'(-10)      Spell Res: 0
Wis: 09 -1 (2p.)     Init: +2      Spell Save: +0
Cha: 08 -1 (0p.)     ACP: -4         Spell Fail: 0%

Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:          10    +4    +2    +2    +0    +0    +0    18
Touch: 12              Flatfooted: 16

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                      2     +3          +5
Ref:                       0     +2          +2
Will:                      0     -1          -1

Weapon                Attack   Damage     Critical
Spiked Chain            +4      2d4+3      x2
Net                     +3       -         -
Sling                   +3      1d4+3      x2

Languages: Common, Dwarven.

Abilities: 
Human:     
*  Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Human base land speed is 30 feet.
* 1 extra feat at 1st level.
* 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
* Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
* Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.

Feats: Exotic weapon prof. Combat expertise. Improved trip

Skills               Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
Climb                  4    +3          +7
Intimidate             4    -1          +3
Jump                   4    +3          +7 

Equipment:            
Scale armor           50gp   30lb
Shield, large, wooden 7gp    10lb
Chain spiked          25gp   10lb    
Net                   20gp   6lb 
Sling                  1gp
Bullets
Bed roll
Flint and steel
Iron pot	
X days of trail ration
Waterskin

Money: something like 15
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Please sblock character sheets guys. I hate to harp on this, but it really makes it easier when I am trying to navigate on a mobile device. Thanks!

Voadam

Legend
Jakobee Cyr Human Warlock

[sblock]Jakobee Cyr

Human Warlock 1
CN

Str 10
Dex 14
Con 14
Int 14
Wis 14
Cha 14

Hp 8
AC 16 (+4 armor +2 dex), Touch 12, FF 14

F+2 R+2 W+4
BAB +0
Grapple +0
Initiative +2

Attacks
Eldritch blast ranged touch 1d6 R 60' spell-like SP +1

Feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Skills
Concentration +6 (4 ranks +2 con)
Knowledge Planar +6 (4 ranks +2 int)
Knowledge Religion +6 (4 ranks +2 int)
Sense Motive +6 (4 ranks +2 wis)
Use Magic Device +6 (4 ranks +2 cha)
-2 armor penalty.

Eldritch blast 1d6 ranged touch 60' range, spell like (PBS, PS)
Invocations: Spiderwalk

Equipment
Chain shirt
Backpack with:
waterskin,
1 day’s trail rations,
bedroll,
sack,
flint and steel
Hooded lantern, 3 pints of oil.
15 gp

Jakobee is the son of the famed hero Sir Conrad Cyr, the knight of the holy order of the Seelenritter who stood against the draconic hordes of the Red Hand. Jakobee chose to reject the noble path of his father and struck out for a life on his own.

What few know is that Sir Conrad is a grandson and devoted follower of the archdevil Fierna, Lady of Fire, Pain, and Pleasure, charged to work from within the seelenritters to hunt down enemies of the Lady as well as those who have gone traitor. Jakobee first had suspicions, then found proof.

Jakobee is conflicted, he adored his heroic father when he was a youth but abhors him now that he knows the truth and has sworn never to serve the Lady, instead heading out on his own. He rejected the knighthood refusing to take a place among the seelenritters. At turns he tries to fight evil and other times he gives in to the anger of his conflicted soul.

One benefit of his infernal heritage is that he commands diabolic magics, which enable him to crusade against evil even without the training of a knight.

He has joined with others not of the order and tries to do good and truly fight evil, but is sometimes plagued by dreams of his great-grandmother laughing at him unwittingly serving her ends despite his best intentions.
[/sblock]

maddmic

Explorer
Some of you appear to be using a character sheet generator, would you care to enlighten me to what they are? I'd like to check them out.

This is looking like a final list to me folks! Is everybody more or less ready?

I know the format I'm using is simply a lot of effort put in by somebody else to determine where the spaces line up. I just copied and used it as my own.

And yes, I'm ready! Just take your time and get things rolling whenever YOU'RE ready.

Yttermayn

First Post
Voadam, Scott, Crazy Monkey, and Amaury, I have two special secret roles that can be incorporated into your backgrounds. Whoever of your four posts in this thread first gets them. I will be incorporating your roles into the game early on, so don't delay! :lol:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have been looking for the notice of this in the ooc thread and could not find it. it was only by luck that i just now found it.

Yttermayn

First Post
I have been looking for the notice of this in the ooc thread and could not find it. it was only by luck that i just now found it.

My apologies, I should have mentioned that the extra background roles would be in the rogues gallery thread with the other character info. As it is, would you like the other role?

Remove ads