Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Scrag is quiet during the return to the village. A few days later, after his wounds have healed, he mysteriously vanishes one day, to seek his fortune perhaps...or his destiny.

OOC: Glad I came back for the end. :D Thanks everyone.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Tsathzar Rho was one of the most feared mages of his time, and specialized in demonic summoning. He arrogantly thought he could summon and control the Elder Gods of the Outer Realms, thinking they were simply entities of weird magic. Instead he opened a portal that the hungry Elder Gods eagerly attempted to breach, and it took the gods of your world to collapse Tsathzar Rho's fortress and seal the threat. Dherro and kobolds recently mined into this mountain, where the fortress once stood and accidentally re-opened a breach where the chaos of the Elder Gods was able to slowly seep into and warp both reality and the humanoids it touched. They also reshaped Tsathzar Rho into an abomination and made him into a servant that was to cross into your reality and lead the assault of chaos unto earth. You encountered him before he finished gestating.

As for the magic items, they were some minor pieces of some of his old equipment he was trying to get to in order to augment his strength. You find:

- Glass vial of silver dust worth 100 gp
- Glass vial of gold dust worth 400 gp
- Glass vial of diamond dust worth 800 gp
- Glass vial of mithril dust worth 800 gp
- Ring of Jumping
- Potions of Vision, Fox's Cunning, Darkvision, and Blur

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Level 3 Half-Orc Cleric of Pelor

"Don't worry, Rosie, Grok okay and him dead. Grok just sorry about Roderic. Him was good dude and loyal friend. We split treasure now, or go back to town first?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Wow, I never imagined it would be like that." He looks around and sees the others may not know what he knows. "You see, friends, what we just witnessed was what I learned about conjuration. That was a wizard who connected to a plane in ways that are of forbidden knowledge. We just saw a place that no conjurer in their right mind would ever contact. We have laws against it, you see."

Amaury

First Post
"Yes, people should respect laws. In my profession there is also a code of conduct.. well kind of.." replies Rosalia.

"Let's get out of this place and back to town.. We can have a drink or more together and share the treasures we found.. Humm I like that ring.. it does go well on my finger.. nice.."

Amaury

First Post
"Thank you.. I take that as a nice Yes then..." replies Rosalia who's now back in the real world eg. the countryside with trees, rocks, animals, and no horrible scaly kobolds or abominations.

She adds: "Let's go back home.. We deserve it.. I need a bath of hot perfumed water, nice oils all over my body and some real food!"

As she walks back she wonders how or when she'll be able to forget all the horror she'd just witnessed and the death of Roderic. She also feels different. Tougher. And definitively with a different view of the world.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Can we even access his body from where we are? I was undere ther impression that there was some 'dimension shifting' going on.

Remove ads