Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia turns around to see the demonic figure suddenly appearing in the room!

ooc: 11 init
21:08, Today: Secret Roll: Le Maitre de Destins rolled 11 using 1d20+7. Rosalia init.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
John
[sblock]
You successfully burn a number of the entrails off of yourself and buy yourself some breathing room. You are still stuck on an alien world, however, and the entrails that had wrapped around Roderic as well as some stragglers are now hopping your way.
[/sblock]

Everyone Else
[sblock]
John is still freaking out and burning things only he seems to be able to view. Tsathzar Rho charges at Rosalia and slashes at her in an attempt to get her out of the way of his cabinet and items.

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Scrag hits the monster squarely, causing it to scream in pain. Grok, however, misses with his own attack.
[/sblock]

Init:
-2 John 22 (Cat's Grace, +4 to Dex)
-46 Tsathzar Rho 20
DEAD Roderic 17
-8 Rosalia 11
Scrag 7
Grok 5

OOC: Rosalia can take an action, followed by John.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"It work once, time to try gain!" Not sure how many times he can do this he tries once again.

(grins and giggles: I rolled with my real dice ) attack: 16 (Touch) damage 22 (two 5's, two sixes! these are my killer d 6's. the d 20 is well balanced to roll anything)

Amaury

First Post
My God, living Hell is on us!! thinks a terrorised Rosalia as she sees the creature appearing and moving towards her.

She can't react to the attach and the pain is huge, but it shakes Rosalia's fear out of her.

I.. I got to do it.. No time.. she thinks.

Withdrawing by a footstep, she picks the ring in the wooden box and slides it on her finger whilst adopting a defensive posture, her rapier attempting to keep a distance between her and the demonic creature.

ooc: move back 5', Total Defense.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
John
[sblock]
Another solid hit, filling the air with the acrid stench of rotting flesh. The area is now clear for the time being, though you do not know for how long. Something about this terrain is unsettling and you feel watched.
[/sblock]

Everyone Else
[sblock]
John burns once more at invisible objects around him. If he starts walking around he might become a danger to himself and others if he keeps igniting. Rosalia was cut last round, but is able to take a step away from the monster in front of her, then defend herself. Tsathzar Rho attacks Scrag with several vicious slashes in an attempt to take the troll down. He nearly succeeds as Scrag is slashed quite badly.

1st Claw Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

2nd Claw Attack
[roll2]
[roll3]

Bite Attack
[roll4]
[roll5]
[/sblock]

OOC: Rosalia, Scrag and Grok up! Scrag may go down next round...

Init:
-2 John 22 (Cat's Grace, +4 to Dex)
-46 Tsathzar Rho 20
DEAD Roderic 17
-8 Rosalia 11
-14 Scrag 7
Grok 5

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Something I missed until reading... Scrag, Rosalia and Grok must make a DC 15 Will Save or be driven temporarily confused through the insanity that is Tsathzar Rho's body.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Scrag snarls and howls in pain and rage, defying this monster by acting like a monster himself. Never before has Scrag's true savagery been unleashed and the quiet, seemingly tame troll seems more like his horrific brethren in what may be his final moments.

Attack - [roll0] Damage - [roll1]

Remove ads