Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, half-orc cleric of Pelor 3, HP 27/27

Grok moves to John's aid --
[roll0]
[roll1]

"Someone check those vials in the cabinet, and that box. Might be something that can help us."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
John misses, but he also failed to do the correct damage last time. (He rolled 2D4 instead of 4D6).

So the damage should have been 15, not 4. Tsathzar Rho has taken a total of 31 points of damage, not 20...

Of course he isn't happy, and takes it out on poor, not-healed-this-round Roderic.

Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll]1d20+4=9[/roll]
[roll4]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
John and Roderic
[sblock]
With the wounds he has taken, Tsathzar Rho lashes out in panic and strikes at Roderic in a panicked frenzy. Your friend is eviscerated and collapses on top of the monster's claws, dead. Before he can attack you, however, Tsathzar Rho seems to focus his mind, then blinks from existence.

He leaves you alone in an alien landscape, with the twisted entrails around to attack and bind you.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[/sblock]

Scrag, Rosalia and Grok
[sblock]
Roderic screams in pain as he abdomen is sliced open and he falls onto something invisible to you. Soon you see Tsathzar Rho materialize before you with his claws deep in Roderic's stomach. He turns to leave the corpse behind, but screams when he sees you amidst his scrolls and potions. The magic-user isn't human any longer. He has changed into a horrid demon creature with green, scaled skin, a bird-like head suspended on an overly long slender neck, awkwardly bent legs, and two long talloned hands that undulate as he holds them off the ground. His skin appears fluid as it churns and shudders with his movement.
[/sblock]

Init:
-2 John 22 (Cat's Grace, +4 to Dex)
-31 Tsathzar Rho 20
DEAD Roderic 17
Scrag ?
Rosalia ?
Grok ?

Leif

Adventurer

A terrified, violently shaking Grok says "I don't know what to do now. Help, please, ANYone?"

Leif

Adventurer

[roll0]

"I don't really know what I'm doing but here goes nothing!"
[roll1]
[roll2]

Remove ads