Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: Ytterman, will you take care of the spell effects, I am habing trouble findg the door and getting out of the spell, er um. .. .. .. trouble finding the spell and getting out of the door.

belay the request above

IC: John speaks ancient words of draconic and fromhis fingers a light issues out is high velocity to strike unerroringly at the spider.

magic missle(Blah)

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
With trollish fury, Scrag http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...Vr4moAw&ved=0CB4QvwUoAQ&q=annihilated&spell=1annihilates the front end of the spider. The impact is so hard, it knocks the creature off the web and backwards. The body bounces once off the deck of the other raft and into the rushing water.

OOC: Combat is over. I did not forget the chain whip range, Voda. Tuk's range is one of the few things I actually do remember reliably. :) What's everybody doing now?

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia is happy with the combat being over and says : "My dear Scrag, you're soooo strong!... Well done, that was an horrible thing..iiik"

Then her curiosity leads her to let someone else block the boat and instead she checks the spider web. She looks up at the cave ceiling to see if there is no lair nor a cocoon.

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Grok just sits in the boat and grumbles, "Grok said water was bad idea, but no one listen to Grok."

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: Grok comment makes GM chuckle, +25xp

The raft comes to a sudden halt as it is deposited into a large pool of calmer water. The pool here appears to be roughly ten feet deep in most places, and the ceiling arches overhead in a dome shape twenty feet high at the center. To the north, the river continues deeper into the realms of the earth, though the current is not quite so strong here as it is upstream. Poling around the edges of the pool on your rafts, you find the eastern and western ends of this cave open into small grottoes, both of which rise sharply from the water. The western grotto has a dock of similar construction to the one upstream, complete with two mushroom stalk rafts moored to it.

Remove ads