• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"OH crap- an angry troll- not what they want to encounter."

OOC: is ther a way to get to the vicinity of the ledge by way of land ?

After seeing Rosalia shot elicit a 'bark' of pain, John calls out in draconic,

"Kui te üleandmisega, troll ei söö teid elus!"

[sblock=translaation]If you surrender, the troll wont eat you alive![/sblock]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic continues poling as fast as he can. He speaks to Grok hurriedly. "Let us make for the docks, my friend. We'll get them from there!"

Yttermayn

First Post
The two rafts get coordinated and start creeping towards the docks. Grok and Roderic's raft rapidly moves ahead of John's. Scrag straightens up from his normal knuckle-dragging pose and launches an arrow at the creatures on the ledge. The missile flies a gentle arc and neatly knocks one down.

OOC: Tuk is up!

Rosalia 24 (rnd 1 Hit S7 for 5hp)
John 19 (rnd 1 poling)
Grok 17 (rnd 1 poling, -3hp)
S14 (rnd 1, reloading)
S12 (rnd 1, reloading)
Roderic 11 (rnd 1, poling)
Scrag 9 (rnd 1, kills S10)
Tuk 5

******S7 (killed by Rosalia, Rnd1)
******S10 (killed by Scrag, rnd 1)

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: For now, I'm going to stick to the rules, but see the OOC thread and we can discuss bow rules a bit. I think the two shots per round idea is from AD&D 2.0.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry, my shot was meant for the next round. I've had a habit of missing Scrag's turn and was trying to post my next action before waiting for the DM to go... "Scrag's turn... hey DT, Scrag's turn. ahem.... Scrag?"

Scratch that last roll and I'll wait my turn.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads