Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Grok will have to use his granted healing power to heal those who need it, since he is out of spells for the day.

OOC: Question, Yttermayn, does Grok's Augmented Healing Feat apply to his granted healing power? If so, then it will restore 1d4+3 hp per use.

Disregard the roll in this post.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
"Hopefully we will not see other beasts such as that one. But just in case..." Roderic will check to see how many vials of liguid fire remain, if any. He will then see if any of the fallen's weapons might be useful.

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC:
Leif: I replied to your questions in the OOC thread.
Scott: You don't have worms on you, you and Grok have them in you. So unless you are willing to give yourselves 4th degree burns, you'd better find another way. :)
Amaury: Don't forget Rosalia found a journal and I thought some vials on the Derro.
Once again I'm outta time, will check back later today again, hopefully.

Roderic finds a dozen more vials of Alchemists Fire in the box, padded with straw.

Amaury

First Post
ooc: sorry, as time goes by, I tend to lose track..

Rosalia checks the pockets of the Derro and any object he may have on him and then goes to open his journal trying to make sense of it.

"Tuk, since you're so good at things, why do you check the surroundings so that we avoid getting ambushed by other kobolds as the combat must have awaken the whole underground system... But I'm sure you already thought of it.." says Rosalia in a dry tone while delicately opening the journal.

Remove ads