• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: how clear of a shot do i have to hit one of the kobolds or their crossbows in the back with orb of acid?

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: Leif, I'll think on it. You should be able to taunt or at least draw fire from a distance, even if there's no rule for it.
Scott, the slope actually helps you out a little bit here, as the melee kobolds obscure the ranged ones less. So, yeah, fire away. (on your turn)

Yttermayn

First Post
Roderic feels the holy power swell within him, but is unable to get past the second rank's shields to use it.

ooc: Rose is up!

Roderic 20 (rnd2 smite, miss)
Rosalia 15 (rnd1 Shot, missed)
Scrag 13 -2 (rnd1 Moved, missed)
Tuk 7 -12 (rnd1 Moved, hit for 9)
John (rnd1 cast MM, killed 1st Rank kobold)
Grok 10 (rnd1 Total Defense +4 AC )
Kobolds (rnd1 hit Scrag 2, miss Roderic, 4 bolts miss, 1 bolt hits Tuk for 4, 1 bolt hits Tuk for a crit 8)
2 x Elite Melee Kobolds Dead

Yttermayn

First Post
Rosalia fires her arrow. Just before it reaches her intended target in the rear ranks, one of the shieldmen lifts his shield slightly to deflect it harmlessly to the side. The arrow ricochets off the rock tunnel wall and can be heard clattering along the ground moments later.

OOC: Scrag is up! Also, I have been preparing for a family vacation and may not be able update much over the next few weeks, please bear with me.

Rosalia 15 (rnd2 Shot, missed)
Scrag 13 -2 (rnd1 Moved, missed)
Kobolds (rnd1 hit Scrag 2, miss Roderic, 4 bolts miss, 1 bolt hits Tuk for 4, 1 bolt hits Tuk for a crit 8)
2 x Elite Melee Kobolds Dead

Yttermayn

First Post
Scrag's axe contacted the top of his attacker's shield and traveled downwards in a slightly diagonal slash. The blade didn't stop until it gouged a fist sized chunk of stone from the floor beneath his enemy's feet. Two partially crushed halves of a kobold hit the floor a heartbeat later.

OOC: Tuk is up!

Rosalia 15 (rnd2 Shot, missed)
Scrag 13 -2 (rnd2 hitm killed elite melee kobold)
3 x Elite Melee Kobolds Dead

Remove ads