Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Amaury

First Post
Grok sagaciously opines, "Books, books, books, always books and more books. Reading make Grok's head hurt! You smart guy John, you read book before, yes? Once read one book why you want read other books? A book is a book. If read one, why fool with any others?"

"Grok, thanks for that moment of wisdom!" replies Rosalia sarcastically before brushing her hair with her hand. "I think John knows what he needs. Anyway, what do we do now?? What's happening with your staff? We don't seem to know what to do with it, hum?"

ooc: no one's got Decipher Script?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: no one's got Decipher Script?

ooc: Deciper script? its a spell called comprehend languages!

IC:
John blushes as he starts, "my staff, nothing is wrong with my sta, oh that staff. apperently there was something on one of the kobolds that was a part of this and the two itms have merged to form a more powerful item."

ooc: Yttrman, is this the same spell?
[sblock=scorching ray]
Scorching Ray
School: evocation [fire];
Level: sorcerer/wizard 2
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Components: V, S
Range: close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: one or more rays
Duration: instantaneous
Saving Throw: none
Spell resistance: yes
Description
You blast your enemies with fiery rays. You may fire one ray, plus one additional ray for every four levels beyond 3rd (to a maximum of three rays at 11th level). Each ray requires a ranged touch attack to hit and deals 4d6 points of fire damage. The rays may be fired at the same or different targets, but all rays must be aimed at targets within 30 feet of each other and fired simultaneously.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
Scott: http://www.imarvintpa.com/dndlive/spells.php?ID=5195

Amaury: ALL 3 toed amulets found so far are gold.

Amaury, Heldan, Deuce, Voda Vosa: I need you to update your character sheets, please see the last few days discussion on the OOC thread. The next two to finish and provide me a link get a bonus 50 experience!

All: Level ups will be effective once everyone has had a rest period. Also, I think I am going to start handing out experience awards more often, and in higher amounts. PBP is a slow format, yes, but I seldom, nay, never see games last long enough to get into the mid to high levels.

Amaury

First Post
ooc: tss tss Tuk, you really do need some skill points in Spot!!.. scroll down and you'll see that darling Rosalia was first! :p:p:p;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: actually I was the first in post number .. .. .. .. Ah, found it, number 20 in the OOC thread date 21 feburary at 10:33 am

Amaury was post 27 some 23 hours and 30 minutes later

Last edited:

Remove ads