Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Voda Vosa

First Post
After finishing his food and drink, Tuk aproaches the bar, making a soundy "cling clang" as he walks, due to the chain coiled around his chest and right arm, touching his metallic armor. The warrior places his big hands on the bar.
"I need information, and you are going to give it to me" he states dryliy. "I want to know the source of problems in this town, and the person in charge from whom I can get paid to ride you out of the said troubles." Heavy hands looks to one side, then to the other. "I'm a mercenary, if you didn't get the idea."

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The troll points a thumb at itself, then utters in a snarling, gurgly voice, "Scrag."

He points at the half-orc, "Grok?"

He then points at the half-orc's companion, "Who?"

Yttermayn

First Post
The inn keeper stops wiping the glass he's holding and leans in towards Tuk. "I can only really tell you about one of my troubles, boy. Mercenary horses-arses who stomp into my inn thinking they own the place. As for any of the other problems in this burg, go see the farrier. He'd maybe have more patience with ya."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Thanks for nothing old and fat fool, if I were you, I'll watch my toung, you never know what kind of maniac assassin you might be talking to The chained man says, with no expression in his face, as he turns to leave.
After Tuk is outside the tavern, he goes back to where he had seen the dwarf.
If the dwarf is not there, he'll address the man, if he is there, he'll talk to the dwarf, ignoring the man.

Helfdan

First Post
The young swordsman smiles at the troll's innocent-sounding speech. "I am Roderic. Nice to meet you, Scrag. Know you if the priest is within at this time?"

Yttermayn

First Post
The innkeeper smiles as if Tuk had said something cute, but turns back to his work as the fighter leaves. Tuk does indeed find the dwarf still in the vacinity of where he saw him last.
OOC: Scrag knows the priest is inside enjoying his lunch.

G

Guest 11456

Thrindar : Male Dwarf Wizard (Evoker) 1

Thrindar nods as the man speaks and then looks to see the outcrop of rock. "I see the outcrop. What was the ogre like prior to two months ago?" Then he pauses for a moment. "Alone? No! I have my companion, Toby." Thrindar motions to the tabby who has finished his bath and appears to be interested in the conversation. Seeing a blank look from the man the dwarf deduces something else. "Oh! You mean TWO legged companions. No, but that is a good point. An ogre and a yet to be determined amount of kobolds is probably more than a lone wizard and his cat companion can handle. Heck, the ogre by itself is probably out of my league. Perhaps I should seek others." Toby has again lost interest in the conversation and is watching the horse with some interest.

Voadam

Legend
Jakobee Cyr strode into the small frontier town. He had journeyed far from his father's lands. Far, but not far enough for his taste. The contradiction's of his father's double role as revered church hero who defeated evil and secret devil's spawn and pawn tore at his soul. "How could everyone be so blind" he asked himself. "How could I have been?" Though rocked by the revelation of his father's secret dark purpose, Cyr swore he would not be a slave to his great grandmother's infernal plans. Despite the devil blood coursing through his veins Jakobee felt he could do right in the world, as he had always planned.

He strode through the streets of the town, his swarthy skin showing him not a native to these northern climes. His hooded travelling cloak covered most, but not all of his light chain shirt and dark cruel looks. He bore no weapon, just a simple pack and traveller's gear proclaimed him a far wanderer.

Brooding upon his inner conflicts he spied the small House of the Sun, the local temple of Pelor. Cyr did not feel it would bring him everlasting peace, but whenever he felt the presence of his infernal great grandmother upon his soul he wanted the presence of one of the houses of the gods of good to banish her from his mind. Even if it was the house of one of these northern barbarian gods.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It had been a week of lone travel, but alas here he was, finally in Hadler's gap. He entertained himself along the way by remembering his grandfather's tales, though he knew they were just that...tales. bedtime stories to get him to go to sleep. He also hasn't been alone, per se, as he would often summon up a creature to converse with, however short that might be. If the creature was from his existance, the converstion was a bit one sided, but when he called the monkey from the celestial plains there was intellegence in his eyes. he called him Ishmeal, though that was probably not the monkey''s real name.

but- here he was. thirsty and alone. two places of necessity: the tavern/inn and then the new furrier to open up business trade between his father and the new furrier , if there was a new one yet. the trapping in the area always provided some nice specimens of furs.

The tavern,first. walking on down the street, he looks about...

Remove ads