Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk retry his unshaked hand and cross his amrs around his chest. The chains made him look like a madman all chained up "No I haven't heard your name before." he states dryly. "Indeed, I won't risk my neck with that brute before having more support. Although, there are some other troubles around here, as I heard. Animals having strange behaviour and such." Apeldan looks down the street for a moment, and blinks a few times, before speaking to the dwarf again, yet still looking at the troll sitting at the temple.
"We could talk to the troll, I'm sure he will be glad to provide help to this town. Also there were two armored guys there, they just happen to enter the church." he explains. After a moment of thinking, Tuk started to walk there. "Come" he says, without even looking back.

G

Guest 11456

Thrindar : Male Dwarf Wizard (Evoker) 1

As Tuk leaves to go talk to the troll, Thrindar notices Toby's interest in the creature. Thrindar gets a bad feeling about the creature most likely because of his prejudices. But he has leaned to trust Toby's instincts on these matters. "Huh? Toby? You think we should follow the heavy handed human?" As if understanding the dwarf the feline hops up and starts trotting after Tuk. The wizard just shrugs and follows leaving the farrier to return to his work.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Scrag watches the cat approach and wipes a bit of drool from his mouth as he realizes he hasn't had lunch. It takes him a few moments to remember the trouble he got in last summer for eating cats. The Boss said it was wrong. Scrag still didn't understand why, but he was going to make sure he didn't make the same mistake again.

The hungry troll rises quickly and heads into the temple.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The man looks at the dwarf's cat "Trolls are afraid of cats. Good thing to remember"
Tuk moves close to the church, and opens the door, looking inside before entering.

Yttermayn

First Post
John
The innkeepers face brightens. "Normally I'd ask fer five silver a night, but..." He trails off and looks thoughtful. "But I gather you aint here simply for visitin the grave of our dearly departed furrier. I also recon that your other buisness won't really be requiring much of my space or time, and may actually provide a boon to my buisness where travelers won't be afraid no more..." He eyes John meaningfully. "I guess if that's yer buisness, I could see my way clear to put ya up for no more 'an the cost of the goods you consume."
Tuk, Thrindar
As they approach the temple, Tuk and Thrindar notice a sharply featured, hooded man in a chain shirt staring toward the building.
Scrag, Grok, Roderic
The priest sets about getting additional helpings of his simple meal, a hearty stew and bread ready for his visitors. Being a pragmatic sort, he also sets out part of a hamhock for Scrag.
Jakobee
While pondering his troubled thoughts and staring in the direction of the church, Jakobee witnesses a series of beings entering the house of worship. Most of them seem to be decked out as mercenaries, men at arms or adventurers. They all seem calm and weapons are stowed.

The man looks at the dwarf's cat "Trolls are afraid of cats. Good thing to remember"
Tuk moves close to the church, and opens the door, looking inside before entering.
Hilarious. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
John looks to the innkeep with a slight smile, "yes sir, that could very well be some of the business I intend on accomplishing. Not revenge mind you. that would be wrong. Just that I want to make the way clear for all to prosper in their own businesses, such as a humble innkeep as your self. I see an empty inn and i am saddened at the lack of good business... or rather i would want to do that, if i were to be planning on doing that."

He pulls out 3 gold and 5 silver. "here is 7 days retainer. I will be hungry when I return from paying my respects to the recently departed. i will be at the temple for an hour or so, i am guessing.May I have a place to leave my heavier belongings?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Jakobee watches as the others enter, reviewing in his mind what he knew of the northern pantheon. Pelor, god of the sun, sometimes associated with Summer, light, life, and known as a force for good. The docile troll even seems to be accepted here, and the half-orc bore the symbols of the church upon his garb. "Perhaps." He said to himself "there could even be a good place for me." He entered the temple.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
One lesson that Scrag has stubbornly refused to learn is table manners. He grabs the hamhock and plops down in the corner, greedily and sloppily devouring it.

Helfdan

First Post
"Thank you, holy father." Roderic sits and digs into the meal with gusto, almost as enthusiastic as the troll. "If I may, what can you tell me of the troubles besetting this town?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
The chain warped man step in the entrance of the church, giving a step inside, he says.... no he didn't say anything, instead he took a step a side, revealing a dwarf in wizard robes behind him. Tuk glances at Thrindar intently, like saying "Your turn".

Remove ads