Drinking & Dragons: The World's Greatest Fantasy Drinking Game!

New for EN5ider patrons. In a slight change of tone before we start EN5ider's horror themed month for October and Halloween, we have a fun "drinking game" diversion from the serious rules, designed to throw some chaos into a special one-shot session or adventure. Five drinking games, and four recipes for fantasy themed drinks, three of which can be made alcohol free if needed, make this article one you'll remember! By Kiel Chenier; illustrated by Indi Martin.

New for EN5ider patrons. In a slight change of tone before we start EN5ider's horror themed month for October and Halloween, we have a fun "drinking game" diversion from the serious rules, designed to throw some chaos into a special one-shot session or adventure. Five drinking games, and four recipes for fantasy themed drinks, three of which can be made alcohol free if needed, make this article one you'll remember! By Kiel Chenier; illustrated by Indi Martin.

This includes the games The Everful Elixir, Dragon's Breath Assault, A Shot of Inspiration, and Elfmeet. Recipes are included (with non-alcoholic version also) for Healing Potion Shot, Dragon's Breath, Inspiration, and Elf Draught.

8423308993195679951.jpg

pming

Legend
Hiya!

My buddy had created (with help from players) what they call "Drinking Dungeons & Dragons". It was a simple list of when you "take a shot". I can't remember most of them ... ... ...but they were things like "you get hit with a natural 20", or "you fail a save", etc. You could also take a shot for small bonuses; like "Healing = 1 shot for 1d4 hp", or "Reroll damage = 1 shot", etc.

Basically, by the time you were half way through the game everyyon was prtty drunk. It gave a goo time for every aloone. Ish fun...fer....yeah! Uh what was I again? Oh, right. So, you like drank and got drng and rollded dice. Mann...shoo much fun but the next mornin you knew you plaid DDD! I kind of, like, sure, yeah man! Go for it! Right? I shee va drinks n gonning dring it for healin... ...hey that was a cool movie! I saw you thaut it suckeed but you dont no what yrr talking about! That explosion with the thing! Mann.... *burp*.... hold on, I need a nother potion of healing from the fridge...

;)

^_^

paol L minga

DMCF

First Post
This looks cool. Would subscribe if it wasn't so easy make people take shots on crit fails. 20 rolls = 1 shot. That's 1 shot every 4 rounds of battle with 4 players and 1 NPC at 1st level. Pure Debauchery after 5th.

Remove ads

Remove ads