RPG Crate Unboxing: Mythoard #31

This is my unboxing of the August 2017 Mythoard RPG crate. This crate is definitely something different for Mythoard, and is probably the best value for a crate to date. With a hardcover valued at over $100 along with a variety of props, this is a good deal -- so long as you're interested in a pirate-themed campaign.

This is my unboxing of the August 2017 Mythoard RPG crate. This crate is definitely something different for Mythoard, and is probably the best value for a crate to date. With a hardcover valued at over $100 along with a variety of props, this is a good deal -- so long as you're interested in a pirate-themed campaign.

[video=youtube_share;FgRtKfNZ9WY]https://youtu.be/FgRtKfNZ9WY[/video]​

Here's what's inside:

• Razor Coast – Swords & Wizardry Edition (a massive tome if you're interested in pirates)
  • Assorted Pirate Diamonds (large and small, great props for any game)
  • Pirate Mini-Treasure Chest (who can't use a chest in a RPG?)
  • Velveteen Bag (required for the coins and diamonds)
  • Pirate Medallion Keychain (of the Caribbean) -- your mileage may vary with this, but remove the keychain and it can be a medallion instead
  • Authentic Metallic Pirate Coins (not enough coins to be useful)
  • Assortment of Faux Gold and Silver Nuggets (always a useful prop)
  • Razor Coast – Map Folio PDF Download
  • Razor Coast – Swords & Wizardry PDF
Overall, this is probably the best value of any Mythoard to date.

Mike "Talien" Tresca is a freelance game columnist, author, communicator, and a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amazon.com. You can follow him at Patreon.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Von Ether

Legend
So is this a preview that I can get if I sign up now, or is this more of a "see what you missed."

Reading the reviews, this sounds like a cool Plot Point/Savage Worlds style campaign for the OSR crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads