EN World & EN World Message Boards Statistics

Roman

First Post
I think it would be interesting to know some statistics about the popularity of EN World message boards and/or EN World in general:

1) How many people are registered on EN World Message Boards?
2) How many people have ever posted on EN World Message Boards?
3) How many people have ever visited EN World Message Boards?
4) How many people currently visit EN World Message Boards per unit time (say a week)?
5) How many posts are there on EN World Message Boards?
6) How many visits (including repeat visits) do the EN World Message Boards have in total?
7) How many visits (including repeat visits) do the EN World Message Boards currently get per unit time (say a week)?
8) How many people have ever visited EN World?
9) How many people currently visit EN World per unit time (say a week)?
10) How many visits (including repeat visits) does EN World have in total?
11) How many visits (including repeat visits) does EN World currently get per unit time (say a week)?

We can probably assume that unique IPs make reasonable approximations for the numbers of people in the above questions.

Are these statistics available or is nobody keeping track? I gather that EN World is very popular - it would be interesting to see just how popular.

Michael Morris

First Post
Here's some of the stats our stat tracker keeps.

Statistics began on:
22.03.2005, 07:31

Page hits since statistics began: 1,436,065

Number of unique visitors since statistics began: 174,087

Average visitors per day: 29,014

6,016 Links from 1,176 different Domains

Search requests which were redirected to EN World - Morrus' D&D / d20 News & Reviews Site: 9925

And there's a lot more tracked out of curiousity.

Roman

First Post
Michael Morris said:
Here's some of the stats our stat tracker keeps.

Statistics began on:
22.03.2005, 07:31

Page hits since statistics began: 1,436,065

Number of unique visitors since statistics began: 174,087

Average visitors per day: 29,014

6,016 Links from 1,176 different Domains

Search requests which were redirected to EN World - Morrus' D&D / d20 News & Reviews Site: 9925

And there's a lot more tracked out of curiousity.

Very interesting - are such data available from the launch of EN World?

Roman

First Post
Darkness said:
This data is displayed on the main forum page:

Impressive statistics (which I never noticed on the main forum, but found them now that you pointed out they are there) - I did expect more members, but I did not expect as many posts and threads!

As a matter of interest, the number of members has gone up to 28,948, since you posted. Addition of a member in just a few minutes is pretty good. :cool: (Wow, about an hour has passed and it is up to 28,951 registered members.)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Roman said:
Very interesting - are such data available from the launch of EN World?

Unfortuantely not - I delete the logs every week or two. I like the "averages" to be current (and thus more accurate), and not be affected by traffic levels from years ago.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Roman said:
As a matter of interest, the number of members has gone up to 28,948, since you posted. Addition of a member in just a few minutes is pretty good. :cool: (Wow, about an hour has passed and it is up to 28,951 registered members.)

It gets faster and faster. Right now, we're averaging between 30 and 50 new members a day. Sometimes as high as 70. This weekend has been very quiet, though, because of Easter, etc.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Morrus said:
It gets faster and faster. Right now, we're averaging between 30 and 50 new members a day. Sometimes as high as 70. This weekend has been very quiet, though, because of Easter, etc.

I would be curious to know what the new users per a day was right before the server swap... (Doubt we still have it on file but it would be a curious comparison to see how much a new fast server has helped us attract new members.)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Truth Seeker said:
It was? Yesterday *Sunday*, the users online were like over 1200+ for the good part of the day and into the night.:cool:

Yeah, PbP was pretty speedy also... (At least the games I was in where.) So maybe everyone finished family time and came running back to ENworld? :cool:

Remove ads