EN World & EN World Message Boards Statistics

IronWolf

blank
Morrus said:
Unfortuantely not - I delete the logs every week or two. I like the "averages" to be current (and thus more accurate), and not be affected by traffic levels from years ago.

It is usually possible to archive the logs off to a different location and point the web log analyzer at the archived logs to generate stats. Useful for historical statistics. Doesn't really help for past history since the old logs are gone. On the other hand you may have absolutely no desire to see those older stats. :D

Just wanted to throw that out there in case the interest in such historical data trends was there.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Yeah, PbP was pretty speedy also... (At least the games I was in where.) So maybe everyone finished family time and came running back to ENworld? :cool:

Or those of us who got off work and then got on here.... ;)

Roman

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Or those of us who got off work and then got on here.... ;)

This is off-topic, but I am just wondering - is Kendrik still updating his story hour on the WotC boards? I stopped following it after a year or so without any updates... but if it has restarted I would love to read it again.

BTW: If you are looking for another excellent story hour to read I urge you to check out SepulchraveII's story hour on these very boards. It is even better than Kendik's one... though it too now has not been updated for many months (but there is lots of reading to do before you get to that point - after I discovered it two nights before my exam on China... well let's just say it was not conductive to the result of the exam - it is THAT GOOD).

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Roman said:
This is off-topic, but I am just wondering - is Kendrik still updating his story hour on the WotC boards? I stopped following it after a year or so without any updates... but if it has restarted I would love to read it again.

Nope. Haven't seen anything since that little "spurt"... I guess his RL got in the way again.... :( And I'd love to read new updates myself.... It's hard to keep that up. I gave up with writing up stuff from one of my games due to falling behind and forgetting stuff. (I write notes, not tape-recording as there's alot of OOG stuff going on as well..)

And I should check that out... ;)

[/off topic] Now back to your regular topic at hand...... :p

Remove ads