EN World & EN World Message Boards Statistics

Roman

First Post
From the front page news today:

It has been a while since I shared some site usage stats with you all, so I thought I'd look up the current figures for those interested. Since this time last month, there have been 891,360 users visiting EN World, racking up a total of 8,454,137 page views between them. On average 26,216 people visit the site each day. Traffic, therefore, is still increasing fairly rapidly!

As you can already see from the visible statistics, EN World just passed 30,000 registered members, and the average number of users online at any one time is currently at about 1,100. Users in the US comprise 78% of the total traffic, followed by the UK at about 5%, and then Canada and Australia at about 2% each. Germany, France and Italy comprise roughly 1% each, and the rest of the traffic is made up of a multitude of countries with less than 1% each.

The top referring websites in the last month (i.e. sites with links which send traffic to EN World) are Google (5,400 referrals), Merric's D&D Miniatures Info Page (about 3000 referrals in the last month), Exodus-Chats.org (about 2,700 referrals), RPGHost (1,200 referrals), and Succubus Art (about 1,000 referrals). On some of these I can't find the links generating the traffic, but I guess they must be there. Interestingly, though, only 9% of people come here via a link on another website - the rest either type the address into their web browser directly or use a bookmark.

Remove ads