Order of the Stick, #550

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
MarkB said:
I've just had a weird theory.

What if the MitB is D&D 4th Edition - lurking in the darkness for many months, the subject of furious speculation and extensive packaging, now getting some spotlight time as the hype builds up until finally, in a month or two, it is released fully-formed into the light!

Makes sense.

I find this comic to be emotionally touching as well as informative!

I find O-Chul's relationship with MitD to be touching.

It also explains how O-chuls survived all that time. Friendship and Beefstew can go a long way to help a guy keep his sanity.

Felix

Explorer
MarkB said:

What if the MitB is D&D 4th Edition - lurking in the darkness for many months, the subject of furious speculation and extensive packaging, now getting some spotlight time as the hype builds up until finally, in a month or two, it is released fully-formed into the light!
4th Edition will season our broken corpses with nutmeg? Or will it bathe itself with our blood, lavender gel and a loofa?

Gosh, I don't want either of those.

Orius

Legend
MarkB said:

Ha, that is funny.

So, Monster-San is learning Go? And quickly? Is it a lot smarter then we might have expected?

It continually amazes me how well stick-figures can be used to convey emotions and relations. The highlight is still Roy meeting his brother, but this scene was also very touching...

Slife

First Post
MarkB said:

I've seen that speculation on the giantitp forums as well.

Merkuri

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
So, Monster-San is learning Go? And quickly? Is it a lot smarter then we might have expected?

That may have just been flattery. The basics of Go are easy to learn, but actually getting a grasp of strategy is hard, so O'Chul may just be trying to encourage MitD so he doesn't give up.

Remove ads