4E Gift Set pre-order received from buy.com

techno

Explorer
I just received notification that my pre-ordered 4E Core Rulebook Gift Set shipped on 5/23 from buy.com, complete with tracking number. Anyone else get similar notification?

The other cool thing is that I got the set for only $16.82 after signing up for some "Revolution" credit card (deducted $50 off the purchase price).

Last edited:

Ebon Shar

Explorer
techno said:
I just received notification that my pre-ordered 4E Core Rulebook Gift Set shipped on 5/23 from buy.com, complete with tracking number. Anyone else get similar notification?

Dang...Come on, Amazon!

Cirex

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Yeah, that was my first thought too, though sadly, Amazon give me an estimated delivery time about 1-2 weeks after June 6th.

But I guess buy.com was giving a similar delivery time, but I don't know, I never bought from buy.com. My amazon.com preorder says 18-30th June, but hey, I wouldn't mind if books shipped today, since I wouldn't receive them till past 6th June anyways.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
I canceled my order with amazon for ~64.00 and purchased from my FLGS for ~89. I wanted to pick it up THAT day. Amazon, even with next day air shipping, was giving me the 9-12 for delivery. If buy.com is actually shipping right now, I might have to order an additional set....

Dice4Hire

First Post
I am hoping Amazon Japan ships early, but it looks like they will not. Still, I generally get things the next day after I pay for them, which is a big advantage to living in a small country with excellent transportation networks.

Remove ads