Reaper S02E05 - I Want My Baby Back

Orius

Legend
Sam, Sock, and Ben turn to Tony for help when an escaped soul leaves her baby behind. Morgan lets slip to Andi that Sam is really the Devil's son. And Sock considers chemical castration to deal with his lust for his half-sister.

Reaper's been hitting all the right notes this season. Tony's back and that's cool. So, most of the characters from last season are still around (except Josie and Sam's mom), and it looks like they've been adding a few regulars, I wonder how Morgan's going to fit into the overall plot?
So Sam's dad is a zombie now? Interesting, didn't expect that.
Explains the big ass freezer though.

I knew something was up when they took down the soul 5 minutes into the episode.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I found the Morgan and Andi scenes to be very good, odds are she ends up sleeping with him and breaking Sam's heart, taking him closer to the dark side!

Good to see Tony back.

I found the Morgan and Andi scenes to be very good, odds are she ends up sleeping with him and breaking Sam's heart, taking him closer to the dark side!
I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing happened, except Sam going closer to the dark side. So far, it seems to be impossible to get him there.

Good to see Tony back.
Yep.

Who would have thought baby stabbing could be so hilarious?
Whoever wrote the script, I'd say. ;)

---

I am also still not entirely convinced Sam is the devils son. His father seemed to know something or wanted to imply something.

Heck, when the new season started and I introduced the show to my sister, I didn't remember if it was "official" that Sam is the devils son, I just know there were some indications he is.

Remove ads