There's a new version of Battlegrounds RPG Edition

heruca

Explorer
Battlegrounds: RPG Edition (BRPG) is easy-to-use virtual tabletop software for Mac OS X and Windows. A quick run-down of its features and uses is available here.

The latest release, BRPG v1.4i, is now out of beta status and has become the new official release of BRPG. It's available both as a Full Install and as a patch for v1.4h.

You can download the free Demo of BRPG v1.4i and read more about it here.

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.5 has just been released. It's currently only available as a patch for v1.4L.

Download v1.5 and read more about it here.

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.6c has just been released. It is currently available only as a patch for v1.5a or higher.

Download v1.6c and read more about it here.

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.6f has just been released. It is available both as a Full Install and as a patch for v1.6e.

Download v1.6f and read more about it here.

Last edited:

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.6g has just been released. It is currently available only as a patch for v1.6f, but a stand-alone Full Install should also be available later today.

Download v1.6g and read more about it here.

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.6h has just been released. It is currently available only as a patch for v1.6g, but a Full Install is expected to be available later tonight or tomorrow.

Download v1.6h and read more about it here.

heruca

Explorer
BRPG v1.6i has just been released. It is currently available only as a patch for v1.6h, but a Full Install version is expected to be available tomorrow.

Download v1.6i and read more about it here.

Remove ads