Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On NPR yesterday I heard a piece of a conversation about bugs as food, I think. I didn't hear much. The part I found interesting was at one time lobster was not seen as something worth eating. It was fed to slaves. Actually at one point there was a revolt because they had to eat lobster more than 3 times a week.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just heard a mockingbird go from sounding like a bird to a frog to a cell phone. It was the croaking sound that got me.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just heard a mockingbird go from sounding like a bird to a frog to a cell phone. It was the croaking sound that got me.
tumblr_inline_npubyh4Dyn1tpfg2f_500.gif

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Dad called me over to his house to help fix something. Wouldn't say what it was on the phone. I get there, and there's a hole in the wall. He was trying to hammer in a nail for a painting, but the hammer went right through.

Over here the walls are usually pretty damn solid (my previous home I spent an hour trying to drill a hole for a mirror, broke two drill heads), so that's not normal.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'm melting. It's 35 celsius here. Those are southern Italy numbers, my goodness. Wish I was in southern Italy, I could at least be melting on a proper beach.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases