Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This morning I found a rat in the toilet at my mom's place. At first I thought it was a big clump of hair. Nope not a clump of hair. I went to tell my mom about it. She asked if it was a big one. I said it's big enough I'm calling it a rat and not a mouse. She grabbed a plastic bag and fished it out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
What sucks, is it was already dead. I didn't get XP for killing it. When I looted the body all I found was a torn ear and broken tooth.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
On friday I got a card (like an actual card in my mailbox, not an email or anything) for what basically amounts to an invitation to a high school reunion (lukio, I think that's high school level, probably).

Is it bad that I feel no compulsion to actually go there? It was two decades ago. I don't even remember any of those people. I need to really work my memory to get any faces to mind. The person I best remember from those days isn't around anymore (which might be part of why I don't want to go).

The person who wrote the invitation is using phrasing which suggets that she absolutely remembers me, but I have no recollection of her at all. :confused:

This morning I found a rat in the toilet at my mom's place. At first I thought it was a big clump of hair. Nope not a clump of hair. I went to tell my mom about it. She asked if it was a big one. I said it's big enough I'm calling it a rat and not a mouse. She grabbed a plastic bag and fished it out.

ummm…… WHY ?!?

Remove ads