Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_p4pyhdEagm1u7leb2o1_400.png

Mad_Jack

Legend
On friday I got a card (like an actual card in my mailbox, not an email or anything) for what basically amounts to an invitation to a high school reunion (lukio, I think that's high school level, probably).

Is it bad that I feel no compulsion to actually go there? It was two decades ago. I don't even remember any of those people. I need to really work my memory to get any faces to mind. The person I best remember from those days isn't around anymore (which might be part of why I don't want to go).

The person who wrote the invitation is using phrasing which suggets that she absolutely remembers me, but I have no recollection of her at all. :confused:

I never went to any of my high school reunions. I basically had nothing in common with most of them and spent most of my high school years living in my head.
About the only reason I could think of for going is to see whether or not a couple of the really pretty girls stayed pretty or trolled out over the years...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm watching a Netflix show from Denmark called Rita. In the opening scene Rita, who is a teacher, is smoking in school restroom. She's looking at some of the graffiti when she sees one saying she f____ the principal. It misspelled principal. She corrected the spelling and left the restroom. Lol I'm thinking I might like this one.

Gotta love Facebook and the internet.

Made a comment about wanting to see Avengers again and suddenly- poof! I have two foreigners giving me links to illegal videos.

I don't think they liked it when I called them out on the subject.

I prefer my computer to be without Malware.

I'm watching a Netflix show from Denmark called Rita. In the opening scene Rita, who is a teacher, is smoking in school restroom. She's looking at some of the graffiti when she sees one saying she f____ the principal. It misspelled principal. She corrected the spelling and left the restroom. Lol I'm thinking I might like this one.

That's messed up.

….and by not crossing it, she freely admits it. Strange show. Want to find an English translation one. The subscrip goes to quickly- you either read or watch the actors. Can't do both.

Remove ads