Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_inline_pigu3wY7uQ1sjxwmb_540.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I learned tonight that the 4th man to walk the moon, Alen Bean, was an artist, and some of his paintings were done using moon dust.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I listened to portion of an interview with astronaut Jim Lovell as he talked about orbiting the moon and seeing Earth first time. He could hold his thumb up and hide the whole planet. He thought about the 5 billion people, and everything he knew just being behind his thumb.

It had to be surreal. I often think about wanting to go to space. Looking back, could handle what I was seeing?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I skipped around and looked at your notes at the end. I'm not sure they announce arriving flights like that, but I believe the announcement would use the whole location "Los Angeles, California" mainly because just using LA could be confusing to some like foriegn travelers. Also the line above it is missing the word one.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The phrase "subvert the expectations" has been thrown about a lot lately for a particular reason. I don't think I was ever quite sure what it meant, especially since my background is in information technologies where subversion refers to a very specific thing (by now 20 year old brand of version control software). Imagine my surprise when I finally realized that subversion means the same thing as the word overthrow. So, when I'm controlling the versions of my software using said system I'm literally overthrowing the previous administration. :p

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I watch response videos on YouTube often. Many are responses to flat earthers and conspiracy nuts. Why can't I meet these people IRL? I don't think they exist. It can't be possible that people actually think the earth is flat or an out of focus star is a space ship or the moon is a projection. I think the conspiracy is these people are actors so the responders can have content. It's all fake.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases