Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

As said.... All grieve differently. When my Dad passed away it was 1am. Family called and said okay and finished my shift. People thought I was cold my dad passed in his sleep, suffering from Mesolomia (sp) and lived on morphin for the last two weeks of his life.
Mother built a shrine in his honor.

When I pass (if predictions are correct within 15 months) I doubt there will be much commotion about it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My hopes are the predictions are off and you have years left. We will miss you. You are a big part of the hive.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My hopes are the predictions are off and you have years left. We will miss you. You are a big part of the hive.

Part of that depends on how ornery the patient is. My maternal grandmother lived with cancer a decade after getting a “6 month to live” diagnosis. She was such a tough old bird, I think Death kept deliberately misplacing his appointment reminders. Think of that Twilight Zone episode with Robert Redford, but with RR finding his interests in Urban Pigeon Beauty Pageants to be far more pressing business...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
When I pass (if predictions are correct within 15 months) I doubt there will be much commotion about it.
Man, I sure hope you won't. And we would miss you.

My dad's aunt was told that she had two years left when she was 30. She finally passed away at 92. So, yeah.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I showed a picture of the pokemon Ditto to my mom saying it looked like a wad of gum. She looked at it and said if it was green it would look like that thing on The Orville. I love my mom.lol

Remove ads