Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
From the podcast Science Vs
The funniest joke in the world according to Google: A rancher has 97 cows in his field, but when he rounds them up he has 100.

According to science, the funniest joke in the world. I've heard this one.

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing. The other whips out his mobile phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps out to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

I recommend the podcast if you haven't listened before. Science Vs The Funniest Joke In The World is a good one to start with. Apparently, people find words with K sounds and ooo sounds the funniest. So saying cool boobs is triplely funny.

Last edited:

1000000356.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm trying to make more of an effort to eat healthier. Today I cooked some ground beef. I added onions, peppers and taco seasoning. Not out of the ordinary. Then I added spinach. Adds more vegetables and stretched out the dish. It turned out well.

Remove ads