Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
OOC: In the interest of arriving at the next encounter without a mishap you kindly GM will assume that you help each other avoid the hazards of the steps and arrive at the top safely. Once at the top you all see what your scouts have already observed in the previous trek up, to wit:

The gates to the small courtyard just beyond the top of the stairs lie smashed and broken with tall grass growing amid the rubble. Two main buildings stand side by side to the east, separated by a single alleyway. The smaller structure appears to be a stable, while the other is much larger with several doors and stained - glass windows, apparently a chapel judging by the pious statues along its rooftop.

Once you leave the stairs there will be relatively little cover should anyone be watching...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm preparing for difficult knee surgery on Tuesday and will be mostly offline for the rest of the week after that (Tue-Sat). I'll try to keep up and will post a summary if there is fight and let Scotley sort it out.

Viridian comes up on the last step. He looks down toward the team assembling.
"I'll scout ahead. If 't be true th're is someone waiting, those gents shall not expecteth bawbling enshielf thing, but strapping paladin lads."
He looks at Thorn
"Coming, scout?"
for a moment before slipping above the stair level. He is obviously used to skulking around as even air barely registers his movement. And the color would give additional advantage in normal forest.

[sblock=Actions]
Stealth: 1D20+14 = [18]+14 = 32
Perception: 1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC:
I recognize myself in this, as I'm the one who is mentioning and PMing people :)
But in my defense, I don't do it simply to make it go faster - it is a new situation and not reacting in any way (even if only saying you hold your peace or nod or whatever) looks (to me) as if you missed new posts. Since it happens occasionally that notifications don't work, I'm 'helping' :D

That said, can Banaq help people climb narrow dangerous steps? Or at least have feather fall ready? I would need to look back to see if there are any rolls involved in climbing this, but if there is and there is combat we're in trouble.

OOC: Banaq doesn't know Feather Fall, he has a ring of Feather Falling. And, no, no one else can borrow it. :p

Where you said, "crouch," [post #1079] I think you possibly meant, "cringe."

Neurotic

OOC: Banaq doesn't know Feather Fall, he has a ring of Feather Falling. And, no, no one else can borrow it. :p

Where you said, "crouch," [post #1079] I think you possibly meant, "cringe."

I meant 'went into battle ready stance ' not 'cringe in terror / surprise '. Maybe crouch isn't the best word for that and I'm open to alternatives.

He starts his combats low to the ground (more than he already is)almost on all fours

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn frowns a little. There were a lot of places for watchers to hide, and not nearly as much cover as she'd like on the approach.

"You check the stable," she says to Viridian quietly. "I'll get to the chapel and see if anyone's inside before we all go up and head inside."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva makes his way easily up the treacherous stairs with the others, and out the top. Once there he listens at the discussion of scouting the open area, and takes up a position within the covered area where he can see as much as possible of the field before them.

"I'll cover from here." He gives his quiver a little rattle to ensure that his arrows are readily accessible and pulls one forth to knock. With his bow ready, Vakeva focuses his attention on the killing field before them and makes ready to get off the first shot at any enemies that appear.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]
Ready Attack (Appearance of Enemy) -- Attack: 26, Damage: 21, Additional Bane Damage (vs Evil Outsider): 10
[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Good luck with your knee surgery! I've had four knee surgeries, including a knee replacement, so I feel your pain. Hang in there!

Lia gave her dragon a whisper and sent it back into the air to briefly scout the area. Though she was young, she was close to being ready for real action, and this seemed like a good and hopefully easy test for her.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Neurotic

OOC: Thanks. This is my third, but first reconstructive one. I'll be on the stick for couple of months. Luckily, the hospital has WiFi :) I'm going home on Saturday.

Neurotic

Check post #1082. Stealth 32 and perception 21.i'm coming from the hospital tomorrow afternoon. Have the scene ready for my great return :p

Remove ads