Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
After an uncomfortable pause while the creature awaits the introduction of the rest of the group, it lowers itself on the haunches and leans forward on its arms looking like a small dragon stalking the prey. Finally, it speaks to Meliara as she spoke last.

"I am quality people. I giveth thee mine own solemn holidam upon scales of apnu yond i shall holp howev'r i can 'gainst the demons. I gage to thee yond nay harm shall cometh from me 'r mine own tribe to any of thee."

[sblock=English]
"I am quality people. I give you my solemn oath upon scales of Apnu that I will help however I can against the demons. I swear to you that no harm will come from me or my tribe to any of you."
[/sblock]

[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]?

Shayuri

First Post
"So," Thorn said, "I got a look into the buildings up there before bumping into him. An old chapel by the look of it. Not much left, but there could be a cache of supplies or something in a basement. Could also be demons or other creatures holed up waiting for a poke at our flank as we pass."

"I'm thinking the lot of us can head up there, with Viridian, and check it out in more detail."

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir has his arms crossed as he watches the small creature come down with Thorn. He watches as it speaks with the group. This.... thing, barely was taller than his knee. Yet he had seen dire wolves bring down a mammoth working as a pack. So should this green creature prove honorable, and it had friends, family whatever. They may prove valuable allies. Should they prove themselves.

"Greetings Deem. I am Denir. I hope you prove your quality.I agree with Thorn, why don't you come up with us to search the chapel."
adds Denir in his gravelly voice.

Neurotic

At the name "Deem" the creature cocks its head very bird like, as if curious or thinking about the name. But it listens to the end without comment.

Viridian then slowly gets up.
"Thee wanteth me to leadeth the way? Yond is very trusting of thee. Thee has't mine own gratitude. I shall not disappoint."
he turns immediately and starts climbing back, his small stature, light weight and assurance of his wings meaning he barely moves any slower than he would on the level ground.
But he stops after about ten steps.
"Thee beest careful, all. The steps art narrow and treacherous. Thy scout would beest flying if 't be true the lady wasn't nearly at the top of the stairs"

OOC:
You want me to lead the way? Very trusting of you. You have my gratitude. I shall not disappoint.
Better be careful, the steps are narrow and treacherous. Your scout would be flying if she wasn't nearly at the top of the stairs.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Having nothing to add to the conversation just now, Banaq keeps his peace.

OOC: I really didn't think a post like this was necessary, but apparently some get antsy if we don't all meet some minimum posting requirement that I was blissfully unaware of. If I'm not raving about the action moving too fast, then it's prbably safe to assume that I have nothing to add.

Banaq's Sheet

Neurotic

OOC: I really didn't think a post like this was necessary, but apparently some get antsy if we don't all meet some minimum posting requirement that I was blissfully unaware of. If I'm not raving about the action moving too fast, then it's prbably safe to assume that I have nothing to add.

OOC:
I recognize myself in this, as I'm the one who is mentioning and PMing people :)
But in my defense, I don't do it simply to make it go faster - it is a new situation and not reacting in any way (even if only saying you hold your peace or nod or whatever) looks (to me) as if you missed new posts. Since it happens occasionally that notifications don't work, I'm 'helping' :D

That said, can Banaq help people climb narrow dangerous steps? Or at least have feather fall ready? I would need to look back to see if there are any rolls involved in climbing this, but if there is and there is combat we're in trouble.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I'm not really great at climbing, but I'll do my best," Meliara said as she gazed up warily at the treacherous steps. "Perhaps Denir should follow behind me... just in case."

Before she started the climb, she released her dragon from her robes, so she could fly herself.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

Viridian immediately crouches at the sight of diminutive dragon, hissing. Before realizing what it is and relaxing. He continues the climb, trusting that others will not be far behind. He waits for them at distance of about 30' if they lag behind.

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir takes a moment and touches his sword to his armor while muttering a few words. He then climbs up after the group, taking the last position to help anyone falling behind.

OOC: Casting Effortless Armor

Remove ads