I Hate My Players.

blackshirt5

First Post
Ever have your players completely manage to destroy an entire nights story in two rolls? It happened tonight. A pair of critical hits by a dwarf and an elf managed to rip the soul out of a guy that I had spent a week preparing(I USED to have plans of using him as a recurring villain), and splatter the grey matter of a backstabbing assassin across the walls of a cathedral. At least I critically injured both of them, but a week's worth of planning was just flushed down the tubes! AUGH!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hmmm... I sense a disturbance in the force... It's as if a DM invited his players to stalk him on the place he seeks advice and they now have the ability to place themselves in the position to sunder his plans with a couple of crits...

blackshirt5

First Post
Yeah, but I didn't know that they had psychic powers. I plotted these villains out in my mind, I didn't post up about them on the boards.

They're all still sitting here as I type up about how I hate them. I just keep looking at them once in a while(we're working on leveling and stuff) and saying "I hate you people with a passion."

Holy Bovine

First Post
[cue manical laughter and sinster 'Emperor' voice]

Give in to your hate, young blackshirt. It will make you strong. Soon you will take your place at my side.

[/'Emperor' voice]

Happens to every DM at one (or many) point or another. It's why we have shields (to curse behind!!!)

Don't forget to charge 'em double rate. Ruining a week long villian creation matrix is a double time fee.

Hygric

First Post
Just a thought, but how about having your recuring villain come back as a ghost? It's worked for me before. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads