Altais - Dystopian Science Fantasy RPG

Mloren

Villager
I'm posting to introduce you to Altais: Age of Ruin.
This is an RPG I have been working on for over 5 years and recently relaunched on Kickstarter, we're already at 64% with over two weeks to go!

Altais is a dystopian science fantasy game about technology becoming magic, colonization of an alien world, and invasion from inter-dimensional horrors, and it's all set against a sword and sorcery backdrop.
I've always been a fan of mixing genres, I think it makes things a lot more interesting, so I set out to write a game set in the distant future: a fantasy setting with advanced technology lurking below the surface.

In Altais you play as heroes or scoundrels who are seeking to bring hope back to a dying world which is being ravaged by magic gone awry.
Along the way these heroes delve into the planets history, the technology that helped colonize it, and the true nature of the creatures that are slowing consuming the world.
All the while, the original native inhabitants of the world manipulate from the shadows, twisting humans to their will and using the war for their own insidious purposes.

Altais features it's own unique dynamic magic system, in which there are five realms which provide broad control over almost every aspect of the universe, but with terrible risk: one mistake and you could rip the world asunder.
It happened once before and almost destroyed the world, now magic is outlawed or heavily restricted throughout most of the land - but that doesn't stop people from using it.

Check out the project over on Kickstarter and I hope you will join me, spread the word and help me create this world!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1121209158/altais-age-of-ruin-a-dystopian-fantasy-rpg-relaunc

death%20march%20small.png

Remove ads