D&D 5E Help with Storm King Thunder NPCs

Skyscraper

Explorer
Hi everyone,

I'll probably buy Storm King's Thunder shortly, but in the meantime I would like to have the race, class and level, with a possible very short battle proficiency description (say in half a dozen words or less), for each of the following NPCs, for the purpose of statting out these creatures in a board game where they will be used, hopefully in alignment with the general flavor of the original NPCs:

Cazi Alphelandra
Crag Ungart
Helena Nostrum
Kleef Kenric
Lai Antolio
Solara Thann

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
I don't believe any of them appear in SKT. I know Kleef doesn't. And I think I would remember a "Thann" if there was one. So, yeah, just WizKid minis.

pukunui

Legend
Other than Kleef and Crag appearing in one of the double-page art spreads, none of those NPCs are in the adventure. I can only guess that they're from some other product, like the Neverwinter MMO or an upcoming novel or something.

EDIT: Kleef Kenric was featured in The Sentinel, a novel set during the Sundering.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
This just in! According to Mike Mearls, these NPCs are "a gang of giant hunters we created as part of the art concept process. No stats yet." They have "no plans right now" to release stats for them.

(source)

Axe11154

Explorer
Hi, so I know this is an old thread but I just got two boxes of storm kings thunder and got two of the npc's listed here.
Kleef and crag.
and now I have the same questions.
Kleef's picture is used for the champion npc so I think you can use the champions stat block reasonably. Are there any other instances of this?

pukunui

Legend
Hi, so I know this is an old thread but I just got two boxes of storm kings thunder and got two of the npc's listed here.
Kleef and crag.
and now I have the same questions.
Kleef's picture is used for the champion npc so I think you can use the champions stat block reasonably. Are there any other instances of this?
See post #5 (the one immediately above yours).

Remove ads