D&D 5E How long has Chris Perkins's cover photo on Twitter been Modrons?

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
Just curious. It seems new, and it might hint at the fall release(s).

Speaking of which -- the last two fall adventure paths were announced on May 6 and June 1, respectively. So we should hear something soon-ish.

Quickleaf

Legend
Been that way for at least a couple months I think? The image is from the DMG art.

According to lore, the Great Modron March occurs every 189 years...

Just curious. It seems new, and it might hint at the fall release(s).
Maybe. Very likely he just likes the art.

Speaking of which -- the last two fall adventure paths were announced on May 6 and June 1, respectively. So we should hear something soon-ish.
If they were going to have a big announcement event in early May (aka next week) they would have already announced it. And they're still hyping and selling Tales from the Yawning Portal. That's still the conversation piece for a few weeks.
It's probably going to be closer to June. Month and change.

flametitan

Explorer
Don't forget that even when Chris Perkins posts hints, he posts them well in advance of what he intends to use them for.

I seem to recall he posted hints that we'll see the Flail Snail and Mongrelfolk while Elemental Evil was still hyped, for instance (though one of those might have been during Rage of Demons, I can't quite remember)

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Didn't someone spot The Great Modron March on his desk in a photo a while back? Or he mentioned re-reading it, or something like that?

Remove ads