Digging for Lies: Xambria back in Flint

ediz

Explorer
Do you mean a side show while they do their preparations? The 4th adventure starts two days after the climax. You could have them try to figure out who the Ragman is. My Vekeshi got caught by Delft and he had a little talk with him about how he cannot serve two masters. Mostly because one character, the Docker showed up just in time to stop the Vekeshi from murdering the Rock...

Tizbiz

Explorer
Do you mean a side show while they do their preparations? The 4th adventure starts two days after the climax. You could have them try to figure out who the Ragman is. My Vekeshi got caught by Delft and he had a little talk with him about how he cannot serve two masters. Mostly because one character, the Docker showed up just in time to stop the Vekeshi from murdering the Rock...

Yes, they have around 50 days between the start of "Always on Time" and their departure to Beaumont. My vekeshi player will definitely not even consider killing Rock Rakus. She is going to report the anonymous order to kill Rock Rackus to the Old Stag and will get an order to find the culprit. I want Tyler to respond in a smart way. He is crazy and probably a coward. Just doing a suicidal attack on Rock Rakus would not fit my campaign. I think, as he has found out who the vekishi players identity is, he might have found the real ragman and befriended her or used some weakness of her mind to alter her targets as he needs. I still need to figure out her identity. If my players had not arrested Saxby, she would have been a strong candidate for being the ragman.

Any sugesstions who the ragman could be?

ediz

Explorer
You let Saxby get caught before the climax. The proof was really thin until the end. They didn't get Kaja either and for that matter the leader of the Brigands in the Malice Lands also got away, but they did manage to kill the Hydra.

What you could do is use Nevard's nephew Heward as Ragman, do a Jeckyl and Hyde thing. The most important thing is really establishing their cover for the mission. I would recommend increasing the DC on the challenges because level 9 operatives tend to get noticed much more than level 6.

Tizbiz

Explorer
You let Saxby get caught before the climax. The proof was really thin until the end. They didn't get Kaja either and for that matter the leader of the Brigands in the Malice Lands also got away, but they did manage to kill the Hydra.

What you could do is use Nevard's nephew Heward as Ragman, do a Jeckyl and Hyde thing. The most important thing is really establishing their cover for the mission. I would recommend increasing the DC on the challenges because level 9 operatives tend to get noticed much more than level 6.

Heward Sechim has a too important place in my campaign to sacrifice him that early. But doing a Jeckyl & Hyde play sounds nice. And makes it worth their time.

Maybe i use one of the named police officers they already worked with. Sergeant Sara Lockheart from the Kaybeau Fair ist known to them and might have some Miss Lockheart & Misses Hyde problems.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases