Inhumans (TV trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Making people watch this show will indeed be inhuman.

[video=youtube;1sYF1SXcWqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ[/video]

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
that was horrible and they're going to require a superhuman effort to make it watchable, especially after blowing their budget on Imax camera's and Lockjaw cgi.

I can understand why Iwan Maximus Bolton might be over the extreme boredom of life on the moon and do feel sorry about the lack of style and pageantry afforded to its royals. In particularly Medusa needs to have her costume designer beheaded and whats with her horrible lackluster hair? - even without some inhuman fx a good hairstylist could have given it some 'life'.

oh well at least Lockjaw looks cool - lets hope at least he survives the studio execs and critics long enough to join Infinity War...

Ryujin

Legend
Doesn't look very promising. For high cost iMax, the sets strike me as low budget TV. The trailer makes it appear that Maximus (Iwan Rheon) will have 90% of the dialogue. He's OK at set chewing, but I don't take him seriously as an actor. Kind of one dimensional since his stint in "Misfits." Medusa's hair is remarkably flat and lifeless. I would agree that the bulk of the budget seemed to go into the Lockjaw CGI.

Doesn't look very promising. For high cost iMax, the sets strike me as low budget TV. The trailer makes it appear that Maximus (Iwan Rheon) will have 90% of the dialogue. He's OK at set chewing, but I don't take him seriously as an actor. Kind of one dimensional since his stint in "Misfits." Medusa's hair is remarkably flat and lifeless. I would agree that the bulk of the budget seemed to go into the Lockjaw CGI.

Madusa annoys me the most, how hard/expensive would it be to always have the hair moving a bit??

Ryujin

Legend
Madusa annoys me the most, how hard/expensive would it be to always have the hair moving a bit??

Or, you know, maybe not laying absolutely flat?

Yep: Lockjaw good; Medusa's hair bad; silent main protagonist?

Hard sell.

Not really a good property for this sort of thing. Black Bolt can't whisper without killing someone. He can't speak at a normal tone without leveling a city. Thought bubbles are a little hokey on TV.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
They probably needed to cast the Black Bolt character with an actor capable of a broad range of facial expressions, like:

1) Jim Carey
2) Keanu Reeves
3) Jason Statham
4) Richard Coyle
5) French Stewart

Sarcasm Alert!

Remove ads