[Xbox] Baldurs Gate 2.....Where are you ???

Hackenslash

First Post
Hi All,

Does anyone know anything about the sequal to Baldurs Gate - Dark Alliance for the Xbox? Eg. When it's due to come out ? What the Story line will be ? If they are going to introduce more rules from DnD or even 3.5 DnD? If they are going to be new characters to select and if you can continue with your old characters already saved ? Any info would be appreciated. Cheers !!!:D

Hackenslash

First Post
Cheers !!! Matey.....

Hey, thanks for the link. That looks like a really cool site. I have just registered for a free account so I will be able to get more info. about other Xbox games. The info on Baldurs Gate 2 was good and I managed to watch a couple of the movie sequences they were showing. Anyway thanks again....:D

Hackenslash

First Post
Cheers !!

Thanks that was great and no I did not catch it the first time. I am well looking forward to playing the Dark Elf with it's twin swords and the Human Cleric with it's Turn Undead ability. This game is gonna be cool and from the sounds of thing a lot bigger and even more value for money than the last one. I completed the game 4 times just to get my Sorcerer to 27th level so she had all the spells at a moderately powerfull level and quite high abilites too !!! That import character bit in the first game was great so that you could go through the whole game again and not have to start again from 1st level. Anyway loved the first game and can't wait for the second....Cheers !!!;)

Remove ads