ZEITGEIST [Zeitgeist]A question about 5e publishing (no spoilers!)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Hello

I have somewhat recently joined a Zeitgeist campaign, and I'm quite impressed with it so far. I joined vaguely half-way ish, and I am very keen on avoiding spoilers! So because of that I am hesitant to do the research necessary to answer this, so I will kindly ask the board to answer this fairly easy question(s)

so:

1: Where are we in the adventure? Well we just completed a long, eventful train ride, I think that should tell people where we are without spoiling it for others :)

2: I know that the 5e version is being published, but not done (we are currently using the PF one). So the first question is has the 5e publication caught up with this point, behind, surpassed it?

3: How does the 5e version compare to the PF one?

Thanks!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Hello

I have somewhat recently joined a Zeitgeist campaign, and I'm quite impressed with it so far. I joined vaguely half-way ish, and I am very keen on avoiding spoilers! So because of that I am hesitant to do the research necessary to answer this, so I will kindly ask the board to answer this fairly easy question(s)

so:

1: Where are we in the adventure? Well we just completed a long, eventful train ride, I think that should tell people where we are without spoiling it for others :)

2: I know that the 5e version is being published, but not done (we are currently using the PF one). So the first question is has the 5e publication caught up with this point, behind, surpassed it?

3: How does the 5e version compare to the PF one?

Thanks!

The 5e conversion is great, but it is well behind you in how much it has converted, and you will probably outpace it. PF for you! Although maybe your GM will want to try PF2 when it comes out?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The 5e conversion is great, but it is well behind you in how much it has converted, and you will probably outpace it. PF for you! Although maybe your GM will want to try PF2 when it comes out?
Thank you for the reply. The campaign is currently on hold (the GMs alternate 6 months on, 6 off), but from what you are saying that won't matter.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The first part of Adventure 3 was published last week; looks like you just finished Adventure 4. So it's a bit behind you.

Remove ads