D&D 4E Lazy General... aka Warlord in Anime

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
This one looks like it might be similar Arslan starts in the place to be a trained military leader... less interesting in that regards maybe than Itka Sorlork whos somewhat humble and scientific beginnings makes him a virtually self taught genius.

Arslan almost seems like he might be an Alexander the Great style character which is definitely one I would build as a tactical Warlord.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28249/Arslan_Senki_TV

AND this one turns out to be very very good. Quasi-Historical and a party i could build n 4e.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
You can't discuss lethargic warlords in anime without Nijima Haruo from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. Somewhat of a tricky weakling, who is a marvelous strategist. He is the designer of the Shinpalu Alliance, something he accomplished by getting the magnetism of his "companion" and genuine (I Read Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Manga Online at - mangazuki.me) hero Kenichi, an extremely strong gathering that pursues his requests a procedures in spite of the greater part of them really abhorring him. Notwithstanding his about non-existent military capacity, pretty much every ace class he meets remarks exactly how great he is as a strategist and regards him as a soldier, he simply happens to battle utilizing his colleagues as his assaults. He finds and adventures vulnerabilities and organizes in a way that regularly tides the battle to support him.

MoonSong said:
You can't talk about lazy warlords in anime without Nijima Haruo from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. A bit of a roguish coward, who is a terrific tactician. He is the architect of the Shinpalu Alliance, something he achieved by borrowing the charisma of his "friend" and actual protagonist Kenichi, a very cohesive group that follows his orders an strategies despite most of them actually hating him. Despite his nearly non-existent martial ability, almost every master class he meets comments just how good he is as an strategist and respects him as a combatant, he just happens to fight using his teammates as his attacks. He finds and exploits vulnerabilities and coordinates in a way that normally tides the combat in his favor.

LOL...

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
If those arent alts for the same poster who forgot he already suggested the character they really should introduce themselves

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
If those arent alts for the same poster who forgot he already suggested the character they really should introduce themselves

Or maybe a bot latched onto my post and replaced most of the words with synonyms from a thesaurus to include a link to a manga scanlation site?

darkbard

Legend
Or maybe a bot latched onto my post and replaced most of the words with synonyms from a thesaurus to include a link to a manga scanlation site?

Ah, what a world!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Remove ads