D&D 5E Feature: Position of Privilege in the noble background.

so how do you handle a Feature: Position of Privilege in the noble background.

will a lets say a human from the Dessert land fare to the south be as reconniced and aceptet all the way in the land to the North ? or will he be aceptet and have all ears and so on in his own land region ?

Thanks in advanced for all you help and guidelines you give me

gyor

Legend
so how do you handle a Feature: Position of Privilege in the noble background.

will a lets say a human from the Dessert land fare to the south be as reconniced and aceptet all the way in the land to the North ? or will he be aceptet and have all ears and so on in his own land region ?

Thanks in advanced for all you help and guidelines you give me

Depends on the land, wealth, and entourage that noble comes with. A Noble from Mulhorand would very much be respected, especially with blood of gods running in their veins. Tethyr, Amn, and Calimshan would also be well respected.

Stil they'd have an easier ride and more respect in Waterdeep then in Baldur's Gate I think.

With the right evidence they will at least get more respect then peasants.

5ekyu

Hero
Generally, the backgrounds assume your character is from "around here". The exceptions are the ones that are like "you aint from around here" as their thing.

So, your noble backgtound would be from an area known enough to be recognized and respected or hated in the main campaign.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases