Complete Divine Full Page Art

Narfellus

First Post
This reminded me very much of the 2nd Ed. days with the full color panels. I've really been missing that from 3rd edition, and thought it was great that they added it back. That picture of Tiamat is wonderful and very evocative. I hope this is a trend they're setting with the full page art.

Painfully

First Post
My first thought was that the art was a bit "scratchy" and unrefined (the image of Jozan and the lich come to mind), but I did like that they used full-page art.

Pants

First Post
Knight Otu said:
It would certainly be nice. :)

Complete Warrior also had full page art,
Also by Mr. Wayne Reynolds ;)

Painfully said:
My first thought was that the art was a bit "scratchy" and unrefined (the image of Jozan and the lich come to mind), but I did like that they used full-page art.
That one... was pretty bad. It seems to me that Tom Baxa has been getting worse since the Book of Exalted Deeds came out...

Painfully said:
I was just laughing about how ridiculous this particular piece of art is...

But, some of the other works in the book are excellent.

shoplifter

First Post
Narfellus said:
That picture of Tiamat is wonderful and very evocative. I hope this is a trend they're setting with the full page art.

All I could do when I saw that was let out a big "Hell yes!" I'm actually quite glad that there's some full page art in the new HCsplats.

Remove ads