Dungeon #113. Anyone seen it yet?

Simplicity

Explorer
Issue #113 is looking like it's going to be pretty good stuff...

cover_500.jpg

Has anybody seen it yet?

What happens in the adventure path series?
From the description, Cauldron finally does the obvious thing. (You built a city where?!?). Any new info on the Cagewrights or the Ritual of Planar Junction?

What about the new Eberron adventure? What the heck is that thing on the cover?

Last edited:

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Haven't gotten it yet, but I'm looking forward to this ish.

I'm guessing from the description that the thing on the cover is "The Queen with Burning Eyes" - possibly a daelkyr but probably not since daelkyr are CR 20 outsiders, and this is supposed to be a 1st-level adventure. Guess we'll have to wait and see... ;)

Tarril Wolfeye

First Post
I think the Eberron adventure will be a high-level Adventure, because going with what's said in Dragon# 321 the other two adventures are a low-level FR adventure and the "mid-level" adventure in Cauldron.

Last edited:

Simplicity

Explorer
Faraer said:
Cover misspells Eberron. That's pretty feeble.

I didn't even notice that... hehehe... It's especially bad right under the
map with the Eberron logo (and correctly spelled name) ON IT.

Oh well, I still have to double-check that I'm spelling it right myself...

Simplicity

Explorer
Tarril Wolfeye said:
I think the Eberron adventure will be a high-level Adventure, because going with what's said in Dragon# 321 the other two adventures are a low-level FR adventure and the "mid-level" adventure in Cauldron.

The Cauldron adventure is level 15... it's the high-level adventure.

I probably should have posted Paizo's decription of everything above... here goes...

----

Practical Magic
A Forgotten Realms adventure by Jason Nelson
An investigation into a wizard’s disappearance leads to tangles with an unusual mermaid soothsayer and her obedient servitors, a tattoo-covered magical ghoul, and the deadliest necromancer the city of Marsember has ever known. For 9th-level characters.

Foundation of Flame
Adventure Path Part 8
By Chris Thomasson
All hell breaks loose in the city of Cauldron, as a long-dormant volcano sputters to life. The heroes must deal with the terrible consequences, ushering citizens to safety and negotiating fiend-filled streets littered with collapsed buildings. And with the death of the Lord Mayor, who will lead what’s left of the city? For 15th-level characters.

The Queen with Burning Eyes
An Eberron adventure by James Wyatt
Take your first exciting foray into D&D’s newest campaign setting with a deadly foray into Sharn, City of Towers. Descend into the ruined undercity to face the legacy of the daelkyr, aberrations from the evil plane of Xoriat, and come face to face with the Queen with Burning Eyes! For 1st-level characters.

Plus the last Dungeon installment of Polyhedron features a new preview of d20 Future, the Knights of Holy Shielding for the Living Greyhawk campaign, and a review of the RPGA Network’s Winter Fantasy convention

MDSnowman

First Post
VorpalBunny said:
Haven't gotten it yet, but I'm looking forward to this ish.

I'm guessing from the description that the thing on the cover is "The Queen with Burning Eyes" - possibly a daelkyr but probably not since daelkyr are CR 20 outsiders, and this is supposed to be a 1st-level adventure. Guess we'll have to wait and see... ;)

Thats not a Daelkyr, it's one of the Undying.

poilbrun

Explorer
Is this the last adventure of the Adventure Path?

I'm starting a new campaign soon, and I might run the whole Adventure Path if I know I will soon have the entire thing...

Has anyone played the previous adventures? Are they good?

Thanks

Remove ads