• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #113. Anyone seen it yet?

Jack of Shadows

First Post
poilbrun said:
Is this the last adventure of the Adventure Path?

I'm starting a new campaign soon, and I might run the whole Adventure Path if I know I will soon have the entire thing...

Has anyone played the previous adventures? Are they good?

Thanks

Nope,

Two more adventures to go after this one in issues 114 and 115. The adventures are fantastic. Check out Jollydoc's Shackled City Story Hour for a great read on this campaign.

Jack

Last edited:

Big Jake

First Post
Jack of Shadows said:
Two more adventures to go after this one in issues 114 and 115. The adventures are fantastic. Check out Jollydoc's Shackled City Story Hour for a great read on this campaign.

Are you sure that they will be in issues 114 and 115? This is the first I've heard of it. If it's true, that'd be great. We just began The Soul Pillars, and I've been afraid that we were going to have to put the game on hold until I got ahold of the end of the adventure.

As DM, I really like to know what's going on well in advance.

poilbrun

Explorer
Jack of Shadows said:
Nope,

Jack
Too bad, thanks for the reply though... I won't start it without having the end, since we might play a lot during the following months.

I'll probably go read the story hour, thanks for the heads up!

Tarril Wolfeye

First Post
Simplicity said:
The Cauldron adventure is level 15... it's the high-level adventure.

Practical Magic...For 9th-level characters.

Foundation of Flame...For 15th-level characters.

The Queen with Burning Eyes...For 1st-level characters

Thank you. Interestingly, Dragon# 321 says Practical Magic is low-level and Foundation of Flame is mid-level.

If 9th is low-level, what's 1st-lvl then, ultra-low??? ;)

Last edited:

Simplicity

Explorer
poilbrun said:
Too bad, thanks for the reply though... I won't start it without having the end, since we might play a lot during the following months.

I'll probably go read the story hour, thanks for the heads up!

I'm pretty certain that Erik said the next two adventures were going to
be in 114 and 115. I think you're pretty safe starting the campaign
without the end... This latest adventure probably takes the party up to level 17 or so. Is it even possible to go from level 1 to level 17 in 2 months? That is some serious D&D time being put in...

Anyways, after looking over the Eberron book, I'm betting that the Queen with Burning Eyes is actually a Dusk Hag (see the picture in the Eberron sourcebook... the skin is similar). But I wonder what happens when she takes off the mask...

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Does anyone know of a list of Dungeon Mags needed to obtain the entire adventure path series. The Paizo website leaves something to be desired in regard to looking this up.

Thanks,
GW

qstor

Adventurer
Is this the issue with the adventure for Living Greyhawk? Or is the Living Greyhawk material the Knights of the Holy Shielding? Just wondering...

Mike

diaglo

Adventurer
ships to subscribers June 22...

well i got my last month's issue...3 weeks late. the month before 4 weeks late... the month before x weeks late..and the month before that x weeks late... and so on ... back to Xmas.

i don't expect to see mine until almost August.

ackron

First Post
The Adventure Path was in issues
97 Life's Bazzar
98 Flood Season
102 Zenith Trajectory
104 The Demonskar Legacy
107 Test of the Smoking Eye
109 Secrets of the Soul Pillars
111 Lords of Oblivion
and 113 Foundation of Flame

Graywolf-ELM